Question Need help identifying the gaming mouse in this video.?

Nov 24, 2020
Visit site
I checked literally every gaming mouse brand I could find and that logo visible on the mouse was nowhere to be seen. At this point I would consider asking on the channel as a desperation move.
lol,i did and no answer,i even went to microcenter and showed them the picture,they all couldnt figure it out.cant even figure out the logo to identify the brand to help pinpoint what this thing is.

Nov 24, 2020
Visit site
yeah thats what microcenter thought it was at first,upon looking at the rival 3 the rival 3 wheel isnt rgb or the front part.if you look at the mouse that jayztwocents uses its different.
so i was able to take a snapshot of the mouse,edit for you all to see instead of searching the video.

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
What are the odds it's custom logo? Maybe some brands offer to have their mice customized with logo for example?

Or maybe it's just local brand. If that was Korean video for example, I would think it's the case as they have their own manufacturers not available elsewhere.

Reactions: Frindis
No offence but what's in or on that mouse that's got all the attention on the forum(j/k)? You could look into Glorious mice and their ilk, even Zowie's. Perhaps if we could help find the right mouse for your hand(s)?

Nov 24, 2020
Visit site
No offence but what's in or on that mouse that's got all the attention on the forum(j/k)? You could look into Glorious mice and their ilk, even Zowie's. Perhaps if we could help find the right mouse for your hand(s)?
well i like to try different things.i been through plenty of gaming mouses corded/cordless and came across this and to the eye i like the rgb around the mouse and where they are placed.So now im on the hunt for this one lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lutfij

TRENDING THREADS