my old mouse pad broke i need a big new one any1 got something

How do you break a mousepad? Was it hard backed one?

How big do you want it?

They not all the same size after all.

I been using Steelseries mousepads for years but then I also had their mice.

I probably need a new one myself but I was looking at the powered ones from Logitech to go with my mouse (so I can charge mouse while I use it)

sorry to ask but my old mousepad finaly broke after like two years i need a new one but i want a big one
if some1 has onything id love to hear but budget is also a thing pls let me know
If it's not picking up the mouse movements, I believe you can wash it off with a little dish detergent to get the the oils off of it. I've never actually heard of a mousepad breaking.

I use the SteelSeries QCK XXL which fits across my whole desk. Pretty awesome, I’ve had it for over 4 years so it will last longer than your old one. I see it on Amazon for $30 or cheaper often, so it’s very affordable, lasts long and is good quality. Looks like they have a “Heavy” version too which gets rid of the edge stitchings in favor for a thicker, softer foam. I personally like the woven cloth variant better, not to mention it’s cheaper.

The last two of mine are QCK, previous to current was one of the thicker rubber ones, one of these:
the current isn't as big or thick. This is one I have now

Might buy a heavy one next week, I see one store has a sale one. Not sure when sale ends though. Might order it on weekend if still on special. Wanted to buy something from store anyway.

May 1, 2023
Visit site
sorry to ask but my old mousepad finaly broke after like two years i need a new one but i want a big one
if some1 has onything id love to hear but budget is also a thing pls let me know
I like to use a 3M Precision Mousing Surface. It is a thin foam mouse pad with a clear plastic surface covered in raised micro bumps. The bumps form lenses to help the mouse tracking and they make your mouse slide like it is on greased ice. They are only $7 for the basic pad (cheap enough to experiment with), but the bumps wear out in 6 months.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS