my old mouse pad broke i need a big new one any1 got something

How do you break a mousepad? Was it hard backed one?

How big do you want it?

They not all the same size after all.

I been using Steelseries mousepads for years but then I also had their mice.

I probably need a new one myself but I was looking at the powered ones from Logitech to go with my mouse (so I can charge mouse while I use it)

sorry to ask but my old mousepad finaly broke after like two years i need a new one but i want a big one
if some1 has onything id love to hear but budget is also a thing pls let me know
If it's not picking up the mouse movements, I believe you can wash it off with a little dish detergent to get the the oils off of it. I've never actually heard of a mousepad breaking.

I use the SteelSeries QCK XXL which fits across my whole desk. Pretty awesome, I’ve had it for over 4 years so it will last longer than your old one. I see it on Amazon for $30 or cheaper often, so it’s very affordable, lasts long and is good quality. Looks like they have a “Heavy” version too which gets rid of the edge stitchings in favor for a thicker, softer foam. I personally like the woven cloth variant better, not to mention it’s cheaper.

Reactions: ZedClampet
The last two of mine are QCK, previous to current was one of the thicker rubber ones, one of these:
the current isn't as big or thick. This is one I have now

Might buy a heavy one next week, I see one store has a sale one. Not sure when sale ends though. Might order it on weekend if still on special. Wanted to buy something from store anyway.

Reactions: ZedClampet

TRENDING THREADS