My new pc got slower and i dont know what to do next

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
the person used chatgpt to answer your question. It was mostly generic answers since that is how the program replies, it uses the most commonly used answers to almost all the questions you ask it

the last line in my last answer was for you, did you download latest chipset drivers?

Reactions: Brian Boru
Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
the person used chatgpt to answer your question. It was mostly generic answers since that is how the program replies, it uses the most commonly used answers to almost all the questions you ask it

the last line in my last answer was for you, did you download latest chipset drivers?
yes sir, i did uninstall everything and i did update it from the link you sent me. same….

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
Hello guys, i am back. I got my pc.

They did nothing, they just benchmark it and sent it back. Performance is the same. Today i tried new csgo game. Its just released you dont need good grapich card, but i get crazy fps drops and low fps.. I sent few mails to the company. I am thinking to tell them “take that pc and dont send me back until you fix it ;)) what you guys think ? Any suggestion for this situation and also any suggestion for fixing that pc ?

I hope everbody still happy and healthy :)

Hello guys, i am back. I got my pc.

They did nothing, they just benchmark it and sent it back. Performance is the same. Today i tried new csgo game. Its just released you dont need good grapich card, but i get crazy fps drops and low fps.. I sent few mails to the company. I am thinking to tell them “take that pc and dont send me back until you fix it ;)) what you guys think ? Any suggestion for this situation and also any suggestion for fixing that pc ?

I hope everbody still happy and healthy :)
what are your average FPS in CSGO? And when you say crazy FPS drops, describe what exactly that is. What was the starting fps? What did it drop to? How often does it do that?

No one can help you unless you fully describe the problem. Also, what is the resolution and refresh rate of your monitor? How fast is your Internet connection? How reliable is it?

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
I will share a video with you of the gaming performance when i will have time to use the pc.

The problem is, the benchmark results are good but there is really bad gaming performance and the problem is so hard to spot.

I got 144 hz monitor and i play with 4:3 and 1024x768, i get 600mbit download and 200 upload.

I didnt understand why u asking the informations about my display settings and internet. Its not about that for sure.

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
My fps was between 350-700. Now i get 180-400 max, i think there is a mechinacal problem on my graphic card. I am just guessing… if you guys have idea why i get this fps please describe me.

I will share a video with you of the gaming performance when i will have time to use the pc.

The problem is, the benchmark results are good but there is really bad gaming performance and the problem is so hard to spot.

I got 144 hz monitor and i play with 4:3 and 1024x768, i get 600mbit download and 200 upload.

I didnt understand why u asking the informations about my display settings and internet. Its not about that for sure.
Absolutely it could be about that, but given the information you just now supplied, it probably isn't. But how was I to know that unless you gave me the information? I'll now wait to see the video.

My fps was between 350-700. Now i get 180-400 max, i think there is a mechinacal problem on my graphic card. I am just guessing… if you guys have idea why i get this fps please describe me.

The only thing mechanical on your GPU is the fan. Second of all, your monitor can only display 144 FPS.

Third, there are tons of posts about your exact GPU underperforming in CSGO, including microstutters. I've seen, just at a quick glance, dozens of complaints about it. There was probably a problematic AMD driver update that has caused your problems. AMD just doesn't have a history of playing well with CSGO because of its subpar drivers.

So, to summarize, the only thing wrong with your PC is crappy AMD video drivers. Hopefully they'll release a new one soon that fixes the problem for you.

There's no longer any reason to upload a video. This is now solved.

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
The only thing mechanical on your GPU is the fan. Second of all, your monitor can only display 144 FPS.

Third, there are tons of posts about your exact GPU underperforming in CSGO, including microstutters. I've seen, just at a quick glance, dozens of complaints about it. There was probably a problematic AMD driver update that has caused your problems. AMD just doesn't have a history of playing well with CSGO because of its subpar drivers.

So, to summarize, the only thing wrong with your PC is crappy AMD video drivers. Hopefully they'll release a new one soon that fixes the problem for you.

There's no longer any reason to upload a video. This is now solved.
Csgo is not the only game i get low performance. You can be right it could be about a update.

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
CSGO is not letting me record when i record the video is all black because of the application(csgo) is not letting it self get recorded from screen recording apps, i couldntn find the solution. i am too tired of finding solutions on this pc, i cant have fun anymre.

My fps when i am in action in game is 80-300. I dont get that much drops as csgo2 in csgo.

for csgo i get arround fps drop(0)- to 180. temperature of pc is quite cold.

Its not about update, i got a frenid who have same GPU and same processor. He dont have this problem, so it cant be about GPU driver or update. so its impossible.

Just checking that if you have the AMD experience installed you have tried to disable all of the AMD software stuff. I had a couple of problems when it was enabled, not a single one since I stopped using these.

Click Radeon software in system tray>Gaming>Graphics

imm0cr5.png

Make sure all that stuff is set to disabled, test and report back.

The other one to try would be rolling back to an older GPU driver version. If youre mainly playing CSGO there could be something in the newer driver that stops it working as well in that one game.

Its not about update, i got a frenid who have same GPU and same processor. He dont have this problem, so it cant be about GPU driver or update. so its impossible.
I bet your friend does not have every other component in the system the same, the different components and softwares all work together in so many different ways you cant say that is true for sure.

Even if he has the exact same model of CPU and GPU in the exact same system, there are slight variations in chips themselves that could cause issues for one and not the other.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
Just checking that if you have the AMD experience installed you have tried to disable all of the AMD software stuff. I had a couple of problems when it was enabled, not a single one since I stopped using these.

Click Radeon software in system tray>Gaming>Graphics

imm0cr5.png

Make sure all that stuff is set to disabled, test and report back.

The other one to try would be rolling back to an older GPU driver version. If youre mainly playing CSGO there could be something in the newer driver that stops it working as well in that one game.
all disabled, same result

The other thing then is to try some older drivers from here, be sure to use DDU from safe mode to ensure its a fully fresh install.

Otherwise I'm out of ideas, sorry.

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site

The other thing then is to try some older drivers from here, be sure to use DDU from safe mode to ensure its a fully fresh install.

Otherwise I'm out of ideas, sorry.
Instead of using DDU lets format the pc and try this previous drivers. I will let you know as quick as possible.

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
That should work the same, its worth trying a couple of versions back as well if the first attempt doesnt work.
Hello,

I formatted my pc to the one of the most optimized windows 10 build, then i update my grapich card driver on safe mode(with previous march update) , then the chipset drivers aswell. Then i downloaded the game and started playing and i see the fps is better but still i am getting unhealthy gaming performance. So i still have performance problem.

Plus i did the settings you told me from AMD Adrenaline.

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
Guys i am really overwhelmed because of my pc performance, i thought about changing the grapich card, then i started afraid that its not about my amd gpu, waste of time and money.

So as a last option maybe i sell my pc for a low price because the performance is not that well, then buy a new better system with your setup suggestions.(last option :D

At least its good to make some plans !

Even if he has the exact same model of CPU and GPU in the exact same system, there are slight variations in chips themselves that could cause issues for one and not the other.
100% no two PC are exactly the same. Even with an image installed

CPU: R5 5500
MB: Asrock B450 Pro4 R2.0
GPU: ASRock RX 6600 Challenger D
RAM: 16gb Kingston KF3600C17D4/8GX
SSD: Lexar NM620 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Gen3
PSU: ??

you probably on latest BIOS, its hard to tell as Asrock have changed BIOS numbering system - https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450 Pro4 R2.0/index.asp#BIOS

Radeon settings... why not use Radeon Chill? You can set max & minimum frame rates. I have mine set so max is 143 & minimum is 141. Sure, its not 700 but as screen is max of 144, whats point going faster? Can just cause screen tearing.

What speed is ram set to in BIOS?
If a reinstall didn't fix problem, it might be hardware.

Selling an entire PC to fix the problem seems excessive to me. Its literally replacing every part because its "easier" than figuring out cause. I seen people replace everything in PC and still have problems... unlikely as that would seem.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts