Last Epoch discussion thread

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
this ring is unexpectedly different
Starts as
emm5Gim.jpg

But after using for a while I get a pop up saying the weaver has improved the ring
yM6HMtc.jpg

Just a little... it keeps happening too
BQPkhwm.jpg

fire damage is going up as I use it...

Ring improved 4 times, ended up being 30% more dot & 33% more fire damage
Seems the stats it upgrades are random, I was unlucky and only got 2 red stats

Still not sure how ward works... its an extra shield. I can't tell if it works.

Uniques didn't stop fallling either
vX9a2HW.jpg

think I got another one I forgot to screenshot.
Too many Tool fans
Tlkkex9.jpg

BEoW1sv.jpeg

Trying to type after playing game for 20 hours is hard...

started new necro after midnight, she already lvl 30. Some choices are too easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pifanjr
That Font of The Erased is such a nice ring and you got Weaver's on it!:) As far as I understand it you have a 75% chance to level up the first affix you get through it and that is damage over time for you. Your ring has 8 Weavers Will on it and will upgrade eight times, so if you have a ring with 28 Weaver Will and you like the affixes you get, you hit the jackpot! I'm curious about the Curse of Perseverance, so need to farm that one also.

Right now I am a one-trick pony. I did try out hardcore and I think I got to level 50 or so before my first necro died and I deleted her. So I am leveling up and trying to understand the different mechanics until I can be somewhat confident enough that I'll survive longer in HC runs.

Ward works as an extra layer of protection before health and the ward decays rapidly the more ward you have. To mitigate this you have ward retention and ward regeneration that together slows down the ward decay. With ward regeneration, your ward will quickly try to reach your regeneration level, just as the ward decay would try and reach 0 ward. You also have other ways to help with the ward, like ward on hit, intelligence, etc. I just found this calculator and it might be pretty nice for dwelling deeper into finding the ward sweet spot: https://lastepoch.tunklab.com/ward.

In Act 9 you'll be able to choose between merchant guild and circle of fortune. I would recommend circle of fortune and this is not from experience but from what other streamers have said about how OP it is. A tip to level up the tiers in circle of fortune that I got from streamer Wudijo is to use the fortune as you get it as the fortune that you use to buy prophecies (better drops in maps) also works towards raising your XP which gets you faster through the tiers. I tried this myself a couple of days ago and can confirm that it works quite well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
They all world drops so can't farm the weavers items. I think that ring always gets it (given it was example given in

I didn't think trading worked offline? I thought it and Merchant guild were both online only. since merchants is player trade I thought?

I hate how 99% of builds on some sites are just links to Youtube videos. That isn't anything other than spam in my eyes, much prefer written so I can alt tab and read point allocations... or just look at a chart. Then you find levelling build guides where you just need 9 uniques to make it work... sure, I got those after less than a week playing.
Its not even consistent, same guy will make a video and a written guide... Oh wait, I remember, no one can read now... we all have to watch videos...
This is what I am after: https://www.lastepochtools.com/build-guides/allie---void-knight-devouring-orb-autobomber although he does mention a video. Most don't say anything, its just a link to Youspam...
Need to see if the auto run trick works as that build replies on num lock. I have a numb pad but no light. I have to click keys to see what reaction is. Its currently off. Disadvantages of a 96 key layout. It lets you cast two attacks automatically.

I looked at ward a little on a maxroll (hate how they want me to pay $2 to not get ads so I generally don't go there).

TBH I haven't looked at anything really. I just been playing, its only now I start to wonder what I been missing. I did know not to sell anything on shop but to break down for mats. I still need to sell stuff as the desire to keep things that might be useful... The second I delete something I will need it the very next moment. I have 9 tabs or so now. Each class has at least a section. but its no means orderly. Its a toss up, throw crap in bank and keep killing, or just dump things hoping they don't have stats you need. Need a mod that highlights things on items you don't have in forge yet... but the process doesn't always give you the stat you wanted, it seems. I kill it all incase I might need it later. Money only useful right now for buy shatter stones. Next bag costs 50k. I think I need to clean... I can't afford to keep collecting things just in case. Too many now. Many never get used.

Guess it might be possible in loot filter. Still figuring that out. had hidden some things but wanted it to show me others, it was confused and showing me too much

Seems people like the stats on Humming bee because it increases attack speed.
TpC7tuJ.jpg

But not in main hand, but off hand in DW.

I need to rethink weapon levels. When you see lvl 70 characters using it still, it makes you think. I see it creates ward but ward boosted by Intel and unless you have the other unique Axe that converts Strength to Intel, you not going to have a lot on a Druid (I don't think Sentinels can DW anything other than daggers in offhand, so its Bear only... hmm)

I know crafting is the way to get good gear but right now I just learning. I have 1500 mats or so and a bunch of sigils. I saving my Ascendency one... its like potions in games, I might need it later meaning I will never use it. And it will sit in bank

I have two of these. not sure I want to be inflicted with Bleed and yet other people seem to think its good.
Bleeding Heart
life leech is okay but less health regen? I don't see its benefits and yet I see it mentioned in Ward videos.
Prefer the gloves you get in a quest in chapter 2

I got a rogue a little further into game. ranged makes more sense for them. Maybe I just don't like how squishy every game has to make rogues... it wasn't so bad in wow but now you are 1 hit killed by fleas.

I guess I did what I normally do, get to almost end with a character who can let game play itself, and now... rest are... Paladin beat the Dreadnaught, second necro I made last night already up to Dreadnaught - it doesn't take long to get to 30. Guess I should play my bear, not sure where I left him. I haven't tried a shaman yet. Beast master seems lacking. Hard to compete against a Bear. SO far only acolytes out of chapter 1 are necro.

I don't like dying, I see it as failure. I wouldn't care if game doesn't show Deathless under name if you haven't died yet... die and it just disappears. No total showing 1000 deaths or anything but like in Sacred 2... just cause I can reload an older save... I know.

More I play, more I know. I hadn't really played it for 8 months or so.

To be fair the 2 deaths on Necro were caused by me... second was me not knowing fight. Perhaps I should watch more spoilers... I can't even watch reviews as doing so makes me want to play.

I found a Lightless Arbor key yesterday - https://odealo.com/articles/last-epoch-lightless-arbor-guide-for-last-epoch - I am glad I didn't go in, its a lvl 72 area (or maybe 52). I had heard it was a short cut but I see it is, but only in that it stops you needing to farm one. It was on a beach... probably this one:
eScjn26.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn't think trading worked offline? I thought it and Merchant guild were both online only. since merchants is player trade I thought?
I believe trading only works offline through in-game vendors, but maybe that will change in the future and if so, at least you can switch between the different factions.
I hate how 99% of builds on some sites are just links to Youtube videos.
I'm not sure if it is better for builds, but I find Maxroll to have at least good content when it comes to guides for learning about different stats in LE like armor, ward, damage, etc. https://maxroll.gg/last-epoch/build-guides/devouring-orb-void-knight-guide. It also looks like you don't need any legendary to make it work, but rather for more boost.
Prefer the gloves you get in a quest in chapter 2.
Love those gloves!:)
I know crafting is the way to get good gear but right now I just learning.
Not yet crafted my first legendary as I didn't have the prerequisites for combing the items. I can see why it is extremely powerful though. If you for example have an exalted item with four affixes you really like and then combine it with a Legendary with 4 in legendary potential (four affixes can be forged into it) you can make a uniquely crafted weapon and with a chance that nobody else in the world has that same combination of stats/level and I think that is really, really cool!
I got a rogue a little further into game. ranged makes more sense for them. Maybe I just don't like how squishy every game has to make rogues... it wasn't so bad in wow but now you are 1 hit killed by fleas.
Falconer builds are supposed to be very powerful, but I am in the same boat. I tried rogue some years back in LE and I just got face-slammed to the ground when I entered monoliths. They are super fast though, that I liked.
I don't like dying, I see it as failure. I wouldn't care if game doesn't show Deathless under name if you haven't died yet... die and it just disappears. No total showing 1000 deaths or anything but like in Sacred 2... just cause I can reload an older save... I know. SO far only acolytes out of chapter 1 are necro.
I remember Dark Souls 2 had some kind of stone where you could see how many deaths you had. I hated that stone after a while:angry:
To be fair the 2 deaths on Necro were caused by me... second was me not knowing fight. Perhaps I should watch more spoilers... I can't even watch reviews as doing so makes me want to play.
I die too much from boss mechanics and it irritates me a bit. I need to get my shait together if I am to do HC in the future.

Answers post in random order

losing everything on death is reason I don't like hardcore, I know this game lets you swap them to softcore afterwards if you want but to me that is no different to how I play now. One death takes the shine off the character... probably need to blame the Sacred 2 survival bonus for making deaths so painful. Here? Not sure you lose anything except maybe Experience. You don't lose any items out of inventory.

Its a mental thing. I know I died, even if game doesn't care.

The local chat seems to indicate lots of people play Falconner. But I only see people talk in it at night. Or weekends.

Maxroll doesn't like my ad blockers. Hence I am using alternative sites that don't whine. I might have to stop complaining myself :)

Unless you craft legendary items a different way, you can't combine two items together to make one. I expect you mean you didn't have right mats on the Forge. But the interface there only lets on Weapon/Armour be worked on at once. I saw one video on it and hardest part seems to be finding right drop. Needs to have specific stats or something... i look into it when I have time.

Its way faster to level up in this game compared to other arpg. unless it spikes towards end, the exp between levels doesn't seem to be that much or requirements grow. Its much faster to get to lvl 30 in it compared to Grim Dawn, or it could be an illusion as the intro in that game takes a fair amount of time before you hit actual game world. Made new character sometime last night and its already lvl 30. Grim Dawn I would make a new character every day... but so many tempting combinations. Must try them all. All good, no fav. Downfall was steam save system, I hit character limit. I didn't know there was one. Delete characters to keep making new ones... or just stop.

Last edited:
Maxroll doesn't like my ad blockers. Hence I am using alternative sites that don't whine. I might have to stop complaining myself :)
It is a bit annoying, but it is what it is.
Unless you craft legendary items a different way, you can't combine two items together to make one. I expect you mean you didn't have right mats on the Forge.
That is correct. The forge level was 50 and the items I tried to put in them were higher so I need a forge level that meets that of the items. Makes sense that way you can't craft high-level items in a forge you got access from doing a low tier of the dungeon. I find the Temporal Sanction dungeon where you find the forge to be a bit annoying to get through because of the layout but I reckon it gets easier learning the fastest routes around.
But the interface there only lets on Weapon/Armour be worked on at once. I saw one video on it and hardest part seems to be finding right drop. Needs to have specific stats or something... i look into it when I have time.
Yeah, the unique items need to have the legendary forging potential of 1-4 to be crafted together with an exalted piece of gear that forges into your unique weapon. The problem with the exalted stat on an item is that it takes time to find items with more than one exalted stat on them which is what you need for crafting more. If you for example have gotten your hands on a purple item with 4 exalted stats and you have a unique with a forging potential of 2, you'll have only two of those 4 exalted stats to choose from when forging.

This is also why I think the fortune faction is nice because of:

Rank 6
  • Uniques are twice as likely to have Legendary Potential.
Rank 7
  • T7 Affixes are twice as common. T6/T7 on a stat is what makes the item exalted.
Rank 8
  • Items that would drop as Rare above level 44 have a 25% chance of becoming Exalted.

Last edited:
"I didn't know" is the start of a lot of sentences about this game. I might as well say Everything as last word in sentence.

For instance, didn't know there was a forge level.

It only takes 90 minutes or so to get to lvl 10. Another rush to end game approach.
Bleeding heart amulet has life leech + attack speed bonus. Put on one character, I haven't needed healing potions since.

Last edited:
Tried a boss fight yesterday and had to throw in the towel. The boss throws out 3 rotating beams of death and to avoid them, you have to either have a lot of movement speed to stay in the upper area of the beams and if you have lower movement speed you have to stay closer to the boss. Sound simple enough, right? Then you try to run around and find out that the safe area feels so narrow that any mouse movement just throws you either into the boss or the lower end of the beam. It does not get any better when you also consider that the servers have not been that smooth either, so at times you are not sure if it is a human error on your part or a few milliseconds of delay enough to throw you in range of death.

I was thinking about throwing on a shield and just tanking some of the damage, but while that strategy would get me through the boss, it is not a strategy that will be any help when I get to higher corruption and tanking becomes impossible because of the high damage. Git Gud I guess:grin:

Update: Lol, just after writing this I managed to beat the boss in two tries. I guess the complaining helped with the motivation.
1OwF8RR.jpeg

Last edited:
this looks like its for a rogue. Thought it might be druid but none of its spells use dexterity.
wQVni9k.jpeg

nice ring for a beast master oor primalist in general. Tree acts as a distraction for bosses. think target dumbie.
hV6hRMW.jpeg

This one is fun, group fires. 10 DPS doesn't seem a lot but that fire spreads... entire groups disappear
IVQIlKM.jpeg

using it on a Primalist, making a Shaman... I haven't got one of them yet.

hV6hRMW.jpeg

This one is fun, group fires. 10 DPS doesn't seem a lot but that fire spreads... entire groups disappear
Are you able to see the illusory tree? I would think you couldn't because of the name illusory, but when I look up the ring I see that it used to spawn as a tree and got replaced with a target dummy. I still can't see anything though, like it isn't there at all for me.

No tree seen. Target dummy as you said.

nights haul - starting to get repeats
J1yhoIw.jpeg

clearly a rogue belt
was weird, I swapped to it and all my potions disappeared. It didn't take long to get them back. At least the drop rate only works when you don't have any or entire game be red
I have given this to my 2nd necro
08B2BnP.jpeg

she is lvl 33 but it will still help. Especially since she doesn't have anything apart from ranged minions now. Or at least, she will soon... she has bigger skeletons that are more powerful than the normal size but she only gets a max of 6 instead of 14 small ones. Follow guide and then realise I shouldn't have chosen that yet... I could respec but it is part of tree, she might as well adapt now.
Her minion dps os about 300% now. Hardest part in boss battles is avoiding fallout. Since she is not involved in direct attacks, apart from exploding skeletons. I had forgotten about that wand. I knew there were necro drops, I didn't see any until I play other classes

UmuDvEW.jpeg

They are really handy gloves (sorry, not intentional) as my paladin has a throwing attack. I not sure it stacks. That axe seems to fire off even if I am not attacking anything. It gets in a loop, it hits something causing another axe to fly off and hit something, rinse repeat until everything is either dead or attacking me lol.

Last one I got was
LiJToSJ.jpeg

And it doesn't look like a bear... more so one of his other pets. The green text at bottom makes sense if you think of the temple as an asteroid.
IkG6QfP.jpeg

Nice to get a green drop that isn't part of the Necro pebbles set. I have belt about 5 times now. I have got to stage I compare stats on them and sell the worse one.

I got a necro chest but I think its a duplicate.

Last edited:
The gloves quest... the gambler used to offer an alternative, he doesn't have it any more. The ring is suddenly really rare? I have it in my Uniques tab. I still need to make more space. I have run out of room for idols... maybe I should sell some.
Really don't want to spend all my gold on another tab I know will have same problem again. And most of its low lvl. Once more characters are higher lvl and knowing I can respec any skill/stat, I won't need the low lvl stuff, Only need one of every variant.
I have tried all 3 sentinels and I have all 3 Shaman, but I need to make a warlock to complete the acolyte choices. Made a lich yesterday and after choosing mastery found I should have chose Warlock... I have another acolyte I started a few days back, I just change her mastery points if I need to. Can respec skills at any time but have to use a shop to do masteries. I only learned that in a video.
Still haven't really played a mage. Only have one on lvl 4. Never taken them into 2nd area.
Rogue is slightly further in but I still don't feel safe with them.

Other 3 classes are close to end of chapter 3 or start of chapter 4. New necro and 1 paly past the Dreadnaught stage. in desert now.

Furthest I am in game is chapter 8. Doing what I did with Grim Dawn. reach a fight I don't want to try again... so make another character knowing I won't reach it in one day. I might play her but more I get near her level, more upgrades she might get. Prefer to bridge the gap and have someone near her... who isn't another necro. Sentinal or Primalist most likely choices.

Decided to just stop blocking ads on Maxroll since they have guides there and not just links to Youtube videos.

I got 4 Runes of Ascendance yesterday and a 2nd Lightless Arbor key. So I might use rune on an item to upgrade it. Making Warlock later so I try it on a pair of boots, see what I get.

Last edited:

Sarafan

Community Contributor
I joined the hype train and bought the game. I have around 7 hours of play time and at this moment it seems the game is better than D4 (apart from the server problems that is). The character development system is much bigger and complex, enemies are more unique in terms of look and from what I've heard the endgame is better developed. Big advantage of LE is lack of level scaling. It destroyed D4 for me.

I picked Acolyte and Naturalist classes. Probably will pick Lich subclass for the first. I haven't decided yet about the Naturalist.

Last edited:
Shame I made those boots at lvl 6 and had to wait...
At least she found these
fkMc01u.jpeg

to wear while she waited.

Also found other things
t3ARk92.jpeg

jBc8E5s.jpeg

Explain again what legendary potential means?
Finally got to put boots on

Every character except maybe a rogue will feel slow now
FY0QL4Q.jpeg

That =1 vitality helps so much. Nice life regen. For half the rolls I only had Movement speed and Health regen

I have to assume all of them stack so she gets 54% faster run speed off those shoes.

So far only legendaries I have found are both weavers.

You should try as warlock, I only have one minion and he doesn't help a lot. I like this aoe
fKhXjLR.jpeg

fire that at things and watch them melt

I'm now splitting my time between this and Pacific Drive. It actually looks better than PoE in my opinion.

Thankfully I can play online during the day. I logged on last night and the queue was over 5k! This should go down though with time when the next big game come out. I mean we have had Palworld, Helldivers 2 and now Last Epoch.

I've only hit one other issue. Sometimes the screen completely freezes but the game is still playing audio and is running. Hitting Alt-Tab seems to fix this.

Last edited:
I haven't tried online. I am letting it settle down as I learn game offline. Its an all new start, might as well let servers sort themselves out. They weren't expecting 200k users.

Its been in early access for 5 years, I played it last year. It was made by a bunch of Arpg fans who wanted to make a game they wanted to play... like it used to be... 20+ years ago. How all the devs start, before being eaten by a publisher.

I think I ran out of money... I am fighting against my habit of collecting everything that might be useful. I weakened tonight and spent 50k on a stash tab... I needed it, too many idols.

What I get for wanting to try all the class comboes. By time I play online I will know who to play... Necro is easiest but if you rely on minions, you can't do much without them. Its a psychological thing too, once you have 15 things fighting for you. it can be really hard to play a Warlock as they only have 1 minion, and he more for company. Fun build, I only need two attacks. Chthonic fissure clears screens, and chaos bolts are good at finishing off what is rest. Tree options allow those 2 attacks to trigger other ones without me needing to do anything.

I will have to look at lich later. I made one yesterday just to find I should have made a warlock. Done that now, its at end of chapter 3. Just behind a paladin.

Only bug I have run into offline was one time the map stopped working and the interface was gone. Had to restart game to get it to work. Wish they fix frame rate. I get 59.1... on a 7900xt, I would expect more... every other game is over 100.

Wierd I'm getting 59.3 fps on a 6700XT at 1440p.

I did have to enable Radeon chill and cap the minimum and maximum fps at 60 though as when the game first loaded into the menu screen my fan's ran up like crazy and I was showing 350fps in the radeon performance report screen

I also set
  • Limit FPS - Maximum FPS 60 (though as above it didn't behave itself in the starting menu)
  • Shadow Quality - Low
  • Reflections - Medium
  • Terrain Quality - High
It still looks very nice though.

Glad you mentioned it...

When I played it last year it must have set my options up to match my CPU at time. I had a 3600XT.

But that has changed.
Settings had max refresh rate limited to 60, I have changed it to 144 and turned off the limits completely.
Radeon chill is on anyway so it won't go silly. Max monitor runs is 144 anyway, so I have it set to max of 143, and minimum of 135.Setting it one below max refresh rate meant to help with tearing.

Settings in game are on High, I even turned the grass details up. I hadn't really noticed the grass. I don't look at the ground unless certain things attacking me.
Raising it also made my mouse happier.
I also changed the brightness as it seems too dark in screenshots.

Adrenalin is showing I get 143 now... but that was on loading screen. I see if it changes later... notices 24.2.1 is released... today.

I change my fan curves while I play to let the PC do whatever it needs to keep itself cool... but I forget to change back after and the noise difference is pretty big.

I made some more stuff
RDJKB9A.jpeg

bSRTnSy.jpeg

incentive to get a primalist or two up to that level/ Think Highest I have is a 25. Meanwhile I have 3 acolytes over lvl 30. I had 2 within a lvl of each other... its hard to swap between a necromancer and a warlock... one can't do any damage and the other one does it all.

This isn't a repeat image, its just repeat boots... After I made a pair earlier, they fell for the same character, so I just put them on a necro.
RKCDfTK.jpeg

It only had 7 rolls on it, and most of them just added onto Resistances.

Not wasting any more runes of ascendence until I get more. I want to save the two I have.

Chthonic fissure says it does fire... thats its base form, mine also does cold, poison, bleed, and curses things as they are hit. It starts as a something you caste in front of you, but now mine is double ended so it its on long line of fire. Currently on 1400 dps. I know you can do better, I have an attack that does 4k but its a channelling spell and you can't move with those. I expect mages can do big too. My necromancer is happy when she sees crits of 1k... lets not tell her.

I use the golem as company. He is a nice distraction but he doesn't have much to do and has no points put into him. I have a replacement skill I can use but I don't get it for another 10 levels or so.

Made about 20k today so spending 50k on a stash tab wasn't that bad. The money shrines help.

Last edited:
Made about 20k today so spending 50k on a stash tab wasn't that bad. The money shrines help.
If you need a quick boost in gold I can recommend the blessing Scales of Greed. It was the reward for my first monolith boss and it has helped me accumulate a decent amount for stash tabs.

Been doing some level 100 monoliths with my necro now but have hit a wall when it comes to DPS and the survivability of my minions. My own DPS works, but my minions just die all the time and their damage is nothing to brag about. I made the mistake of investing in a pure physical minion build while my spells were necrotic damage through Wandering Spirits and Hungering Souls. This means there isn't enough scaling damage. Looking into a fire or preferably cold/chill damage minion build now and one that can help me into more monolith corruption. I'm still a bit mad about my build being so sucky at the end game, but learning by doing.

I did get something cool though. My first legendary with 4 in legendary potential which is very hard to get. Not that I am going to use it anytime soon, but at least I have some bragging rights :grin:

Last edited:
I managed to get a Marksman into chapter 3 and then a random thunderstorm is stopping me try same with a mage.
I wanted to see the grass since I turned it up in details.
I used the Kestrell earlier on my rogue but it only has 1 legendary potential. What does that mean anyway? Does that mean the number of red stats?What are all the stats under the item description?
Found my first unique shield earlier. When you use a bow it's happy to give you one. The slab. I have had it before.

I think with minions you need to go all in with them and you can't be anything apart from a summoner, why warlock is more fun as she doesn't have any minions. Currently waiting on last skill so using the golem for company.
I haven't worked out lich yet but I have one.

Now I have one rogue through the gauntlet, might make falconer next as they are meant to be op

y48ya7Y.jpeg

One dead bird. Actually easier from ranged.

Last edited:
I used the Kestrell earlier on my rogue but it only has 1 legendary potential. What does that mean anyway? Does that mean the number of red stats?
That is correct.
What are all the stats under the item description?
My chest piece stats compared to the Kestrel.
Found my first unique shield earlier. When you use a bow it's happy to give you one. The slab. I have had it before.
I like the name as it reminds me of a group of bandits in Borderlands 2.
I think with minions you need to go all in with them and you can't be anything apart from a summoner, why warlock is more fun as she doesn't have any minions. Currently waiting on last skill so using the golem for company.
Yeah, that was my mistake trying to split into being a spellcaster and summoner while being a pure Necromancer.

Necromancer is sort of a pet minder. You have to make them the best they can be as you useless without them.
Warlock/Lich - what are minions? Warlock gets a replacement one at lvl 30.

I just filled in character gaps tonight. Once you know how to do more of the 1st 3 chapters, its easy to get them to a certain point and you know which fights are stepping stones. Lol. Mage went back to town after fighting 1st boss in 2nd zone and then had to kill it again. I had respecced in town and it was way easier.

Lvl 21 Marksman
7KE9BBZ.jpeg

Lvl 20 Runemaster
AfagFEp.jpeg

He seems to lack damage. I probably need to give him more variety as he can caste all 3 types of elemental damage (fire, lightning, cold) and for a long time he was only cold damage.

I made this on my Marksman.
xYgWhu3.jpeg

Given it says minions, I guess next one is a Falconer after all.
picking builds from this list - https://maxroll.gg/last-epoch/tierlists/leveling-tier-list
Its where I got the warlock build from.
@Frindis should try this one

Rather uneventful night when it came to drops. I got some but they all duplicates, I sold two chest pieces as one I have 3 times and I don't see myself making another acolyte for a while. One copy is enough.

Soon I won't need anything below a certain lvl. Need to empty stash tabs of stuff I never use.
  • Sentinels - Have all 3, Paladin seems easiest to get to chapter 5 anyway, he just lacks physical resistance. Unless he is spinning, then he is pretty safe.
  • Primalilst - Have all 3, Druid is most fun so far. He in chapter 4 now.
  • Acolyte - Have all 3, Lich is still odd one out, other two are known murder machines.
  • Mage - Only have one... might try other two in coming weeks.
  • Rogue - Not in a rush to make a melee one. Ranged is so much safer.
Note: these are all without dying... although the sentinels start to suffer in chapter 4.
Both tonight made it to where they are without dying but the runemaster just strategically withdrew from an area. He is at pointy end of the mage onslaught and probably needs a better weapon soon. Been using same one from lvl 6. Not like he hits things with it.

So if I sell all my low lvl Acolyte, Primalist & Sentinal crap, I should get some stash tabs back. Currently have 5 general, 2 under sentinel, one tab for uniques, one tab for idols - sux different classes get their own. Two tabs under Acolyte, and one under Druid. Mage & Rogue don't get anything yet...
Next tab costs 60k. I prefer to not get it until I have no choice.

So I guess next tab will be my... 13th.

I will look, I think I have a unique with more than 1 legendary potential but I need more ascendency runes before I waste one.

Average frame rate at 1440p is 143.1. removing limits sure helped.
Made up all the gold I spent on tabs. Like to have at least one tab for every character I have... maybe I do that on the live servers once they sort those out. I will know what to do when I join there.

Blind. I knew I had two copies of the Humming Bee but I couldn't find the second one... until today I randomly spot in in middle of a tab I am sure I looked in before. I have it 3 times now. +22% attack speed isn't something I throw away. My Beastmaster is currently using it.

note I hate hitting cancel instead of save. Its a great way to waste time. This message was longer but I not typing it again.

Last edited:
So even though Last Epoch is on my ssd, my nvme runs at 65c during the game. I wonder if installing the actual steam client on the ssd would reduce that... it must be using settings on C, so probably not. It and CPU sit on that temp all game.

It could also be fact its right above my GPU... but well... I have 2 nvme slots and the other one is UNDERNEATH the GPU so I would expect it to be worse.

I try to keep nvme temps below 58 but that goes all out window in games. I have two chassis fans set to run off its temp and they go to max if it goes over 58. I disable them in fan control before games to let BIOS run them.

TRENDING THREADS