Just Cause 4 : Reloaded - User Created Levels etc ?

Hello

I've recently been enjoying some user created levels for another game; and I was wondering if there is anything similar for JC4 Reloaded (other than the limited DLC) ?

If so - where can I find them?

BTW I'm currently playing it via Xbox Game Pass for PC...

If that would stop me from playing extra User created levels etc - then I might consider buying the Steam version if needed.... so can you fill me in on that too?

Does playing games via the Xbox Game Pass for PC usually prevent you from using Steam Workshop Levels or other different system Level Editor type extra levels and or mods?

And the same question for other games systems like EPIC, Ubisoft, GOG, EA/Origin etc?

Also - I really enjoyed the game (maybe more than some as I've never played any JC games before)...
Can you recommend any other similar PC games like this slightly different/quirky type of game in particular?

I really loved the world, the endless expansive map, and even the verticality of it. And the variety of ways you can attack tasks without having to follow a set path etc.

Thank you for your help

Hello

I've recently been enjoying some user created levels for another game; and I was wondering if there is anything similar for JC4 Reloaded (other than the limited DLC) ?

It doesn't seem like it. Steam doesn't even have a workshop for it and Nexus only has 6 mods, mostly some graphics tweaks.

Does playing games via the Xbox Game Pass for PC usually prevent you from using Steam Workshop Levels or other different system Level Editor type extra levels and or mods?

I think most major mods will also be released to other modding sites like Nexus or their own site for the really big ones. I'm not sure if there's a way to download Steam Workshop mods without owning the game.

Also - I really enjoyed the game (maybe more than some as I've never played any JC games before)...
Can you recommend any other similar PC games like this slightly different/quirky type of game in particular?

I really loved the world, the endless expansive map, and even the verticality of it. And the variety of ways you can attack tasks without having to follow a set path etc.

I think the closest in gameplay would be the Far Cry series, but maybe @Brian Boru as our resident Far Cry expert has more to say about that.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oh look, I'm an expert! :geek: :innocent:
Wish I'd known sooner…
recommend any other similar PC games like this slightly different/quirky type of game in particular?

I really loved the world, the endless expansive map, and even the verticality of it. And the variety of ways you can attack tasks without having to follow a set path
As the non-expert said, Far Cry series is probably closest—altho it's not quite as mad as JC can get :) Any of them from FC3 on will do.

Here are my notes for 'Games like Far Cry' if you want to watch a few Let's Plays and see if any might suit you:

AC series—Black Flag TPP
Batman Arkham Series
Borderlands Series—RPG
Crysis & Crysis Warhead
Cyberpunk 2077
Dead Island—melee zombies
Dying Light—melee zombies
Fallout series—NV, 3, 4
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Grand Theft Auto 5
Homefront: The Revolution
Just Cause series—rural GTA
Mad Max—like Just Cause
Mafia series
Metro series—SP focus
MGS 5: The Phantom Pain
Rage series—Rage 2
Redfall—vampires
Shadow o t Tomb Raider TPP
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
STALKER series—survival
The Saboteur—Paris WW2

Of those, I've played and recommend:
Crysis & Crysis Warhead
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
STALKER series

If you like driving, Mad Max might be a good fit—I must've put "like Just Cause" there for a reason :)

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS