Jade Empire (Windows 11)?

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys. I have Windows 11 and installed Jade Empire Special Edition through the EA Desktop App. Anyway, has anyone been able to get that game to run on Windows 11? When I try to launch game, whether through EA App, or even through game EXE or shortcut, nothing happens. Any help appreciated :)

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
There's also a really good mobile port if you don't mind touch controls and have a compatible Android/IOS device!
Thank you for the info! I prefer to play game on PC though, but am wondering if the GOG version does work/run on Windows 11? It is about $15 on US GOG, havent purchased it yet but do have it wishlisted. Am wondering why EA App version doesn't work for me, but GOG might? Help greatly appreciated :)

PCG Dash

Staff member
Apr 7, 2023
Visit site
Am wondering why EA App version doesn't work for me, but GOG might?
Don't quote me on this, but based on my experiences with GOG they basically offer newer versions of old games with community patches and OS fixes preinstalled. I can't say if that is the case with Jade Empire specifically, but from what other people are saying it looks like it is.

When I wanted to play Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines a few years ago, the GOG version was the only one that would work on my machine!

Regarding your current copy, you can contact EA support and explain your situation. They will most likely offer a refund on you purchase and you can use that money to buy the GOG version.

TRENDING THREADS