Question Is this a good gaming laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2021
Visit site
Hello, I'm new here and I would like to have your advice on a laptop I've seen.

I just want to know if it is enough for me to play the new Resident Evil? I don't know anything about gaming laptops so I'd rather ask before buying it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
(RAM): 16 GB
SSD: 512 GB
Wi-Fi intégré: Oui
Screen size : 39.6 cm / 15.6 inches 1920x1080

Here is a link if you need more info: https://www.mediamarkt.be/fr/produc...h-82ey00nvmb-1919254.html#sp_C3_A9cifications.

The site is in french so if you need a translation, just ask me :D

Jun 4, 2021
Visit site

I just want to know if it is enough for me to play the new Resident Evil? I don't know anything about gaming laptops so I'd rather ask before buying it.

Here is a link if you need more info: https://www.mediamarkt.be/fr/produc...h-82ey00nvmb-1919254.html#sp_C3_A9cifications.

I think it's pretty good for a gaming laptop, but I suggest you try to assemble a pc with the same specs, believe it's cheaper than the laptop you want, and there is a certain satisfaction when assembling a pc

but it's just a suggestion, all decisions are yours

Jun 4, 2021
Visit site
Jun 4, 2021
Visit site
I think it's pretty good for a gaming laptop, but I suggest you try to assemble a pc with the same specs, believe it's cheaper than the laptop you want, and there is a certain satisfaction when assembling a pc

but it's just a suggestion, all decisions are yours

Yes I thought about that too at first. But I want to be able to play everywhere so that why I went for a laptop in the end. But thank you 😁

Here is a simulation of the laptop to play Resident Evil 8.
Hope this helps for your consideration in buying. :sneaky:

Your Specs

Result 1
Result 2
Result 3
Result 4

Wow thank you. That helped a lot 😁

That's great bro, it's really enough for a game in my opinion, Greetings from me, I just joined

Thank you for you reply 😁

Well thank you everyone!!!

Jun 5, 2021
Visit site

Its good enough ASpecifications but not too high, if you have more budget I highly recommend using the specifications above at least above GTX up to 2000 but the specifications you have now it's enough

Status
Not open for further replies.