Please help me choose a good gaming laptop

Sep 21, 2023
Visit site
Hey guys!

I'm looking for my first actual gaming laptop and on Amazon, I've found a few based on pieces of information from other threads, but can't decide which to choose. Could you help me? Unfortunately, I have limited funding for this, so I would like to keep it around 1000 € if possible.

Lenovo Legion 5

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45-R97Z

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45-R47D

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-5582

Acer Nitro 5 AN517-54-71TL

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-78WM

MSI Thin GF63

ASUS TUF F15

As you can see, there are a lot of Nitro 5 versions, but I'm so lost, what is the difference between them? Please help me choose one :((

If you have any other suggestions please feel free to let me know

I wouldn't pay anything for laptops made by Acer, MSI or Asus. The Lenovo is a well made laptop, as are HP and Dell. These other guys I've had nothing but problems with. I've been buying gaming laptops for myself and my other family members for over 10 years and have had about 16 laptops or more. After years of frustrations, I finally stopped buying from those guys.

The Lenovo is a good gaming laptop that will play any game on the market. Also, no matter what gaming laptop you buy, I recommend getting the extended warranty that Amazon offers.

The 3060 in the Lenova is the previous generation GPU, but there's nothing wrong with it, and the 4060 isn't substantially better, so if it fits your budget, go for it.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Sep 21, 2023
Visit site
I wouldn't pay anything for laptops made by Acer, MSI or Asus. The Lenovo is a well made laptop, as are HP and Dell. These other guys I've had nothing but problems with. I've been buying gaming laptops for myself and my other family members for over 10 years and have had about 16 laptops or more. After years of frustrations, I finally stopped buying from those guys.

The Lenovo is a good gaming laptop that will play any game on the market. Also, no matter what gaming laptop you buy, I recommend getting the extended warranty that Amazon offers.

The 3060 in the Lenova is the previous generation GPU, but there's nothing wrong with it, and the 4060 isn't substantially better, so if it fits your budget, go for it.
Thank you so much for your help and for your opinion. I checked and unfortunately, the extra warranty is not available for me, because I'm not located in Germany and even though the laptop can be shipped for free, the warranty needs a German address, which I don't have. :/

I know that the 3060 is not the newest, but I read the same you mentioned, that it isn't that much better, and also, as I saw it's +500 €, which is a huge plus charge for me currently.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts