Question Is this a good gaming laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2021
Visit site
Hello, I'm new here and I would like to have your advice on a laptop I've seen.

I just want to know if it is enough for me to play the new Resident Evil? I don't know anything about gaming laptops so I'd rather ask before buying it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
(RAM): 16 GB
SSD: 512 GB
Wi-Fi intégré: Oui
Screen size : 39.6 cm / 15.6 inches 1920x1080

Here is a link if you need more info: https://www.mediamarkt.be/fr/produc...h-82ey00nvmb-1919254.html#sp_C3_A9cifications.

The site is in french so if you need a translation, just ask me :D

Jun 4, 2021
Visit site

I just want to know if it is enough for me to play the new Resident Evil? I don't know anything about gaming laptops so I'd rather ask before buying it.

Here is a link if you need more info: https://www.mediamarkt.be/fr/produc...h-82ey00nvmb-1919254.html#sp_C3_A9cifications.

I think it's pretty good for a gaming laptop, but I suggest you try to assemble a pc with the same specs, believe it's cheaper than the laptop you want, and there is a certain satisfaction when assembling a pc

but it's just a suggestion, all decisions are yours

Jun 4, 2021
Visit site
Jun 4, 2021
Visit site
I think it's pretty good for a gaming laptop, but I suggest you try to assemble a pc with the same specs, believe it's cheaper than the laptop you want, and there is a certain satisfaction when assembling a pc

but it's just a suggestion, all decisions are yours

Yes I thought about that too at first. But I want to be able to play everywhere so that why I went for a laptop in the end. But thank you 😁

Here is a simulation of the laptop to play Resident Evil 8.
Hope this helps for your consideration in buying. :sneaky:

Your Specs

Result 1
Result 2
Result 3
Result 4

Wow thank you. That helped a lot 😁

That's great bro, it's really enough for a game in my opinion, Greetings from me, I just joined

Thank you for you reply 😁

Well thank you everyone!!!

Jun 5, 2021
Visit site

Its good enough ASpecifications but not too high, if you have more budget I highly recommend using the specifications above at least above GTX up to 2000 but the specifications you have now it's enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts