Introducing Ourselves: Atomhawk

Atomhawk Justine

Registered Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Hi folks, thank you for having us here for this PC Gamer Studio Spotlight. We’re looking forward to sharing a bit about who we are, what we do, and geeking out over some awesome art! Thank you to Stevie for inviting us 🎉

Atomhawk is a digital art and design studio that works with game companies, film studios and product designers to bring their ideas to life. For many game companies Atomhawk are an extension of their studio teams, collaborating on things like world building, concept art, UI design, animation and marketing art.

Atomhawk_Microsoft_Xbox-Game-Studios_+Age-of-Empires-II-Definitive-Edition_Concept-Art_Illustration_Joan-of-Arc-Background
Background and campaign art from Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

Our most recent work can be found in PC games like XCOM: Chimera Squad, Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, FIFA 20 and Mortal Kombat 11.

Atomhawk has two studios; one in North East England, UK and the other in Vancouver, Canada. The team is primarily made up of people from all around the world, from as far afield as Ukraine, Colombia, Indonesia and Australia.

44J2x81.jpg

Some of the UK team + friends at the opening night of our exhibition, Other Worlds: The Art of Atomhawk!

This week we’ll be sharing some really cool insights about our life and our projects, as well as the chance to ask the Vancouver Studio Director questions about making concept art for games and a super exclusive giveaway!

I’m Justine, your host for the week, and I’d love for you to check out our website at atomhawk.com and let me know if you were surprised to find out if we have done some work on any of your favourite games!

Follow us!
Facebook:
facebook.com/atomhawk
Twitter: twitter.com/atomhawk
ArtStation: artstation.com/atomhawk
Instagram: instagram.com/atomhawkdesign

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS