Introduce yourself here!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone! my name is Paolo and I've been a PC gamer since 1999, the first game I play was Eradicator in my old windows 98, pentium II PC that my father bought it, Today i'm a geographer teacher and also I like to build PC's as a hobby

I'm excited to have a chance to participate the forums here!

Hi, my name is Alex. I'm 36. I'm a CAD Technician.

I remember joining the old PCGamer Forum back in 2003.

Hopefully a bit more sensible now.

Currently running a i7-9700K, 16GB RAM & GTX1080.

Mainly playing Hearthstone on PC, but I'm in the process of downloading Dragon Ball Z Kakarot.

My first foray into PC gaming was when my Dad bought a PC in 1992. I remember scrounging as many demo floppy disks as possible.

Anyway I look forward to interacting here. Hope everyone is well.

Finally these forums are back! It has been a long, long time since I was on these PC Gamer forums and once upon a time it was closed down completely.

I have been a PC Gamer all my life and just decided to look at the website and saw Forums to my surprise. I quickly registered without hesitation. This is my username across most gaming sites, including Steam, Origin, Ubisoft, etc.

Glad to see myself quickly register under my username before someone else takes my name! :tonguewink:

Jan 20, 2020
Visit site
I don't know what forums are, but hi.

I'm a shelf stocker with hopes to learn, help build and maintain code automating shelf-stocking for 1 business or other. I think that's C++(?) and tensorflow. I'm probably wrong.

Mystery Tournament is my most recent find. Blind ~25 min 1v1 races through odd, evocative or technical free games. SpeedRunsLive put them on. I haven't joined any tournaments. I watch them.

A lot of games don't really like me. They tell me i'm going the wrong way or i lost the game or they kill me. When i play a game, i look for a high spot or coastline or grassy place and then take out some pen and paper and draw or write.

Reactions: wheatfat
Jan 20, 2020
Visit site
Hi Gang,

Rich here, or pkcable or just PK as I am sometimes known. Came over from Mobile Nations where I volunteer as a Mod, and the Q&A Team Leader. I run a team of volunteers that answer questions at our sites.

Although I do not play as much anymore, except for my addiction to Clash of Clans, I have done much gaming in the past. Mostly I like 1st or 3rd person shooter games such as Duke Nukem, Quake, Half Life, etc. I also go WAY back to text based adventure games, such as Adventure, and Zork, played on an Apple IIc and Commodore C64.

I look forward to interacting with you all on this new forum. OH almost forgot I was a subscriber to PCGamer in the 90ies.

PS I beta tested Leisure Suit Larry 6! https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1723811/

Jan 20, 2020
Visit site
Hello, been a while since i was active on any forums but i figured id give this a try. I play PC but also have PS4, Xbox, and Switch. I enjoy pretty much all genres of games but I still havent been able to get into Visual Novels. I also enjoy anime and am currently in college studying Music Business. I play guitar and piano. Ive been pretty isolated lately so im hoping to meet some new people and make some new friends!

Zoid

Community Contributor
Hi, I’m one of those heathens who use a gaming laptop but I hope you’ll accept me here anyways
Laptop gaming is awesome! I say it doesn't matter what system you game on - be it a $5k gaming behemoth, a budget home laptop, or a graphic calculator. If you enjoy gaming, you're accepted.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWard
Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Longtime PC Gamer here. First games played on the old Apple II. Got my first PC in 1995. Wing Commander/Tie Fighter/original Age of Empires. Lots of memories, and have raised several kids who I built PCs for as well. Definitely a good way to forge relationships and friendships.

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Hey all, I'm wheatfat, longtime PCG reader and first-time forum poster.

I play all kinds of things but spend most of my time in engrossing single-player games. I have a particular soft spot for RPGs and other narrative-heavy stuff like point-and-click or text-based adventure games and even the occasional "visual novel". Among my favorite games are Morrowind, Civilization (any of 'em, really), The Dig (LucasArts), Doom, the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and of course the Witcher 3.

As for what I currently play, I just finished Disco Elysium last weekend and absolutely loved it. We need more games like it! Also picked up Monster Hunter World a couple days ago, having a total blast with it so far.

Happy gaming, everyone!

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
Joining the forum because PC gamer has a private discord only for paying members. So this is the alternative to be active on a community based around PC games

Reactions: SWard
Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
Alright.

Old school gamer here. Forged in steel by the original UFO Enemy Unknown, X-Wing and unforgiving Sierra graphic adventures. I still mainly enjoy sad lonely single player experiences but I am trying to be more social. Hence why I'm here.

IRL I'm an administrator and a Database and front end web guy and in my spare time I like to make rubber chickens with pulleys in the middle.

Hi everyone, glad to have a new home since I disappeared from Facepunch a few years back.

PC gamer since Ultima Underworld, decent at it since Wing Commander 3. Don't have much time for actual gaming since smushing my parts against another persons a few years back and creating life but luckily posting aggressive and poorly thought out opinions on genres I don't understand doesn't take up much time. This forum should be a great way for me to vicariously experience the games I can no longer find time or money for, as well as being an outlet for my disdain for battle royale games which I've never even tried.

Someone please tell me that RDR2 is just okay and I'm not missing anything.

TRENDING THREADS