Imgur images broken

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
@Colif,

Yeah, I'm in the "I have an Imgur account, and my links still don't work" boat too.

At first my Imgur sig pic only went down on Tom's Hardware, which uses the same forum software. So I thought maybe Tom's changed their sig requirements. Now it's gone here too though.

Hopefully Imgur gets there image censoring crap together! :(

Imgur should be fixed for all now, according to admin. Some of Imgur's recent changes weren't fully documented, so took forums a while to figure out.

My sig pic is still censored here AND at Tom's. Do I need to re-paste it?

Nevermind, I just found out it shows only when my VPN is disabled. My VPN never blocked Imgur pics before. I'm going to have to contact Imgur about this! :(

Reactions: Brian Boru
Huh, good info—please let us know what Imgur says.

They so far have only sent an email saying they got my message and will respond soon. Stupidly I responded to less than an hour after sending one to them saying the problem looks fixed, as I was suddenly seeing my links appear again on both Tom's and here. Then as soon as I logged back in after leaving the forums, they weren't showing anymore, and still aren't now.

I have a feeling some specific IPs my VPN rotates through block them, and others don't. This never happened before the latest ToS updates for Imgur though. Hopefully my response won't even be received, as they often aren't when responding to auto generated emails.

VPN seems to mess with your sig and forums memory of your existance. Does it still ask if it can set notifications every visit?
Oddly enough, I'm seeing it again now, even with my VPN enabled.

No it's the same sig pic I'm referring to with a mountain and fiord scene in Norway.

Well, the sig is kind of banner style anyway, meaning a long, thin strip of a pic.

BTW, I still have not received an official email response from Imgur, so I'm sure it showing sometimes has nothing to do with them fixing anything.

Yeah, I still get asked if I want to enable push notifications, but that and the side panel needing to be collapsed manually each visit is due to using Incognito mode, not the VPN.

Oddly enough, I'm seeing it again now, even with my VPN enabled.
it might have sorted itself out after the forum software was adjusted to work with the changes Imgur made.

Well, the sig is kind of banner style anyway, meaning a long, thin strip of a pic.

banners show behind your user image on forums or on profile

this is mine
qeeeCfk.jpg

I have been trying to get people to use it - https://forums.pcgamer.com/threads/reminder-what-is-a-cover-aka-banner.139653/

they existed on previous software but they updated/replaced the add on we use to run that feature, so all the images need to be replaced.