I am new to PC building. I was curious if this PC looked like it would preform well.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
I think you should wait for Ryzen 5000 series to drop l, if you can't afford them 3000 series will get discounts.
And for GPU for 450$ i think you should go with rtx 3070 or with for 3060ti or amd radeon 6000 series.(if you want better experience with the same price you should wait a little bit longer).
Good luck.

Oct 2, 2020
Visit site
the spec looks ok, but wouldn't get a RX5700 for that money, a above there are better option in that area and the psu really should be gold for the current graphics cards

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
Update- Is this a problem?
The ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 ATX AM4 Motherboard has an additional 4-pin ATX power connector but the EVGA G3 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply does not. This connector is used to supply additional 12V current to the motherboard. While the system will likely still run without it, higher current demands such as extreme overclocking or large video card current draws may require it.

Oct 2, 2020
Visit site
Update- Is this a problem?
The ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 ATX AM4 Motherboard has an additional 4-pin ATX power connector but the EVGA G3 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply does not. This connector is used to supply additional 12V current to the motherboard. While the system will likely still run without it, higher current demands such as extreme overclocking or large video card current draws may require it.
the manual says the 8pins are for normal use and the extra 4 pin socket is for extreme overclocking

Nov 12, 2020
Visit site
Hello I'm doing a project on how the fact that building your own pc is more cost efficient than buying a prebuilt one. I was wondering if you could answer these questions for me.
Do you think that pre built pcs are more expensive due to the fact that they use parts that they are meant to use rather than the best ones?
Do you believe that AMD is better than Intel in terms of their cost?
What is your opinion on best parts to buy for their price.

TRENDING THREADS