Question Help with PC upgrade.

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys, I want to upgrade my pc mainly the graphics card and I need some advice.
I would like to know what would be the best upgrade for my current graphics card or maybe I should upgrade something else first?
Below are my specs:
- I5 4440 3.1GHz
- 16GB DDR3 RAM
- CX600M
- Asus Z-97P
- GeForce GTX 750Ti 2GB
- Toshiba-TR150
- also my case is M25 Brutus because i'm not sure if I could fit a better graphics card in it
Help will be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: AdvanceCoolin
What games do you play?

You could certainly get a lot of benefit from a new GPU with your current system, but the question of whether you want to upgrade anything else as well (CPU and so on) would depend on your games.

Are you gaming at 1080p 60hz?

Your case could fit a better GPU than a 750 ti for sure. And the PSU would support an upgrade too.

What country are you shopping in and what is your budget for a new GPU?

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
I don't really play much, I would just like to play some newer games like COD Warzone, Witcher 3 maybe RDR 2 on decent fps. And yeah I'm gaming at 1080p 60hz when I can but can't do that on the games I said ( I know because I tried ). My power supply is Corsair CX600M. I'm shipping in Poland and i'm not sure about my budget right now but I have a job so the budget is really not a problem because I can save up the money. I just want a upgrade for now so I can play some of the newer games with a stable 60 fps, not necessarily the newest games that are coming out. And also I don't really want to upgrade everything straight away just one thing like a graphics card or cpu like you said that would allow me to play the games I do want to try like the Witcher for example.

Last edited:
It will depend on local pricing which is the best bang for buck, but something like a GTX 1660 Super would be an excellent upgrade, without being excessive. Will breeze through things like Witcher 3 and COD titles. RDR2 is a monster but as long as you're sensible with the settings a 1660 Super will do fine.

Your CPU could limit performance a little in certain titles that prefer more than 4 cores and 4 threads on a CPU, but I wouldn't worry about that too much in the first instance - even in those titles you'd still get a big uplift most of the time from a 1660 Super or similar. Witcher 3 should be perfectly happy with your current CPU, Warzone probably too.

TRENDING THREADS