General Strategy & Sim thread

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Warning! Mobile Alert!!

Command and Conquer Legions

If you want to hear a RTS lover get really angry about the %^&*ing over of a venerable franchise—with quite NSFW language included—Zade has you covered in this review of the latest C&C mobile incarnation:

l3aswEP.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKCUd6cAhPA

It's just sad.

Now this is how you do a TWW3 DLC. Three new lords (all with unique mechanics), 3 new heroes, 3 new hero types, many new units. Can't wait to get my hands on those thunderbarges. I was just telling Guido on Sunday that the dwarfs needed a better flying unit. And the Empire's land ships look amazing.

Now this is how you do a TWW3 DLC. Three new lords (all with unique mechanics), 3 new heroes, 3 new hero types, many new units. Can't wait to get my hands on those thunderbarges. I was just telling Guido on Sunday that the dwarfs needed a better flying unit. And the Empire's land ships look amazing.

I think the thunderbarge was one of the most popular unit mods, at least for dwarfs, so I'm curious how well the official version will be received.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Prismata—Free Strategy Game
This is good!

I spent an hour in this 2018 freebie from the makers of that 10,000 puzzle game we discussed earlier. Very well presented, slick action and attractive graphics—and the flimsy story didn't get in the way in the first hour I played.

It's turn-based full-knowledge, so like chess in that. However, the mix of units is apparently random each game, so you can't just learn it by rote.

A perfect-information strategy game inspired by RTS, deckbuilders, and board games. Choose from three distinct technology classes and outwit your foes by snowballing your starting resources into a powerful cybernetic army. ABSOLUTELY NO PAY-TO-WIN

It's listed as Early Access, but comments say it was abandoned years ago—so don't buy the Founder's Edition unless you want to donate, it seems you won't get much for your money. The base game is free, I don't know how long it lasts, but so far looks like fun to find out.

• Love
Reactions: Zloth and Pifanjr
I mentioned in the other posts, but songs of syx has a demo which is essentially the full game of the previous build. So there might be enough content for you to enjoy

TRENDING THREADS