Question Gaming monitor for 300 usd

Mar 10, 2023
Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for a great monitor under $300. Mainly to make it bigger and preferably compatible with my graphics, so probably AMD FreeSync (my graphics card is Rx580 series). I would need it to have 1ms and 144hz+(easily just 144hz will do). Thank you so much for the help. My country is Czech Republic

Hi, I'm looking for a great monitor under $300. Mainly to make it bigger and preferably compatible with my graphics, so probably AMD FreeSync (my graphics card is Rx580 series). I would need it to have 1ms and 144hz+(easily just 144hz will do). Thank you so much for the help. My country is Czech Republic
https://cz.pcpartpicker.com/product...49q1a-238-1920-x-1080-165-hz-monitor-vg249q1a

Reactions: Brian Boru
Mar 10, 2023
Visit site

Thank you

Reactions: D10S
+30 inch 1080p or 1440p ?
what kind of games do you play ?
if it's supposed to have fast pixel response and no smear/overshoot, cheap va is out of the question.
pixel response time and overshoot/smear are the most important metrics for motion clarity, not higher Hz. I've seen monitors with 200hz va produce worse motion clarity than ips 60hz.
if you're hunting for limited time discounts only, you'll probably never find a minitor that's satisfying. and that will have negative impact on your experience for years.
rtings is the place to go for monitor reviews, as they have pixel response and overshoot measured at both max refresh and 60hz, which you will find very helpful on a freesync display. I have a 3080 with a 1440p display and still see 60-70 fps often.
That's why I had to find a monitor that produces no motion artifacts even at 60hz
no black smear, 0.0 overshoot error (worst thing ever, bright, colorful artifact trails when moving the camera, looks like this)

04_test_ktc_m27t20_monitor_dla_graczy_z_ekranem_hva_podswietleniem_mini_led_i_hdr1000_w_bardzo_dobrej_cenie_41.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2023
Visit site
+30 inch 1080p or 1440p ?
what kind of games do you play ?
if it's supposed to have fast pixel response and no smear/overshoot, cheap va is out of the question.
pixel response time and overshoot/smear are the most important metrics for motion clarity, not higher Hz. I've seen monitors with 200hz va produce worse motion clarity than ips 60hz.
if you're hunting for limited time discounts only, you'll probably never find a minitor that's satisfying. and that will have negative impact on your experience for years.
rtings is the place to go for monitor reviews, as they have pixel response and overshoot measured at both max refresh and 60hz, which you will find very helpful on a freesync display. I have a 3080 with a 1440p display and still see 60-70 fps often.
That's why I had to find a monitor that produces no motion artifacts even at 60hz
no black smear, 0.0 overshoot error (worst thing ever, bright, colorful artifact trails when moving the camera, looks like this)

04_test_ktc_m27t20_monitor_dla_graczy_z_ekranem_hva_podswietleniem_mini_led_i_hdr1000_w_bardzo_dobrej_cenie_41.jpg
Ok. thank you. What u think about this ? https://www.alza.cz/32-aoc-c32g2ze-bk-gaming-d6217879.htm

TRENDING THREADS