Hey fellas
I have
Cpu i5 4210u dual core 4 th gen
GPU nividia 830m 2gb
Ram 4gb

Can you list games list which run on this machine
list as much as big cause I have played some of known titles

Also suggest sone online multiplayer games

It's best just to use the tools the other posters listed. There's an endless number of games you can play, but the question is what do you like.

SIngle Player \ COOP Games
  • Borderlands 1 ( Not Enhanced Edition )
  • Overcooked 1 + 2
  • Torchlight 1 + 2 ( 3 is terrible )
  • Orcs must Die
  • Dungeon Defenders
  • Elder Scrolls Oblivion
  • Bioshock 1 + 2
  • Witcher 1
  • Broforce
  • Company of Heroes 1
  • Alien Breed 1 + 2 + 3
  • Door Kickers Action Squad
  • Terreria
  • Don't Starve Together
  • Killing Floor 1
  • Neurovoider
  • Payday 1 ( Maybe 2 )
  • Risk of Rain
  • Trine 1 + 2
  • Wizard of LEgend
  • Worms
  • Farcry 1 + 2
  • Grandtheft Auto 3 + SA + VC
  • AssCreed 1 + 2abc
  • Never Winter Nights 2
  • Evil Genius
  • Left 4 Dead 1 + 2
  • Craft the World
  • Divinity Original Sin 1

Multiplayer \ MMO
  • World of Warcraft
  • Counter-Strike CS GO
  • TF2
  • Secret World Legends
  • Guild Wars 2

Zloth

Community Contributor
A quick Google search pointed me to this website (link already includes your specs)
That's got an 820 but the post says 830. Fixed link: https://www.pcgamebenchmark.com/find/windows/intel-core-i5-4210u/4gb/nvidia-geforce-830m

That said, I'm surprised by this list. The 830m was pretty low end back in 2014 when it came out but the list shows the Tomb Raider reboot and Far Cry 3?

That's got an 820 but the post says 830. Fixed link: https://www.pcgamebenchmark.com/find/windows/intel-core-i5-4210u/4gb/nvidia-geforce-830m

That said, I'm surprised by this list. The 830m was pretty low end back in 2014 when it came out but the list shows the Tomb Raider reboot and Far Cry 3?

It seems it's enough for the minimum requirements but not the recommended requirements for most games on the list.

It sucks that you can't get a list of games where the recommended requirements are met. Unless I've missed that option.

Websites that claim to provide an automatic check of whether you / X hardware can run games / on what settings etc are typically full of garbage and spout all sort of nonsense, unfortunately.

You might consider Notebookcheck.net where - notwithstanding how imperfect trying to benchmark laptop GPUs is - they at least have tested actual games on similar hardware:
It's still a case of YMMV for obvious reasons, but it's probably a better gauge than websites that just exist to get your clicks via google.

Also other resources to try to help you wrangle games normally considered demanding onto lower end hardware:

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS