games crash while playing.

Jul 15, 2024
Visit site
hello guys. when I play video games it gives me error and game crashes. I remove sides of my pc to make it cooler. I thought problem was temperature but I still have same problem. also I control my temperatures and its okay. I have cpu i5 9400f 16gb ddr 4 ram, and GPU RX580. CPU temperature is 65 C max while gaming and gpu temperature was 74 C while game crashed last time. sometime my games have visual distortion not artefacts but something like that it sometimes gives me wierd lines that coming of some objects in game and also it crashes. it gives me this error:https://ibb.co/Bc2CwzT. what can be a problem here?

Reactions: Brian Boru
Nothing wrong with your temps.
What games are causing you a problem.
Dont know how much experience you got with pc's but type reliability monitor into the search bar bottom left.
With crashes you pc will have made crash reports in this graph , click on any red cross you see and google the error codes.

Type device manager into search box and look for yellow triangles on anything.
Update your card drivers.

Come back here with more details if you can as their are a lot of very clever people here.

OP's image fyi:

prMcMaN.png

Jul 15, 2024
Visit site
Nothing wrong with your temps.
What games are causing you a problem.
Dont know how much experience you got with pc's but type reliability monitor into the search bar bottom left.
With crashes you pc will have made crash reports in this graph , click on any red cross you see and google the error codes.

Type device manager into search box and look for yellow triangles on anything.
Update your card drivers.

Come back here with more details if you can as their are a lot of very clever people here.
I checked what you told me and this is the error.
https://ibb.co/KG0Wsxm . also I tried new video card driver and also older versions but problem still persists. I have this warnings in device manager. https://ibb.co/2hBy9Lv

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Jul 15, 2024
Visit site
Not saying this is the same problem but some years a go a friend of mine had similar issues, got weird grfx effects etc, in his case it turned out to be the PSU that was dying and not delivering enough power (probably) to his GPU.

Jul 15, 2024
Visit site
it got me error again after 1 week. how can I stress gpu properly to see problem imadiatelly. I tried 3D mark, Furmark , aida64 but every test passed without problem even though games make pc crash. so can you tell me test that shows possible error imadiatelly?

it got me error again after 1 week. how can I stress gpu properly to see problem imadiatelly. I tried 3D mark, Furmark , aida64 but every test passed without problem even though games make pc crash. so can you tell me test that shows possible error imadiatelly?
Check the eventviewer in windows and start looking for errors. Be aware though, some Errors in event viewer arn't actually errors so don't panic if you for example see Distributed com and Kernel Power errors.

I reinstall windows already as I said. it gives me this error and what does it means. "The server {FD06603A-2BDF-4BB1-B7DF-5DC68F353601} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout."
Usually nothing to worry about. you can search for the number in the brackets in registry and see what it refers to but 99.9999999999% of the time it's a none issue. Allmost everyone has DCOM errors in eventviewer since the day of Windows XP.

Jul 15, 2024
Visit site
Usually nothing to worry about. you can search for the number in the brackets in registry and see what it refers to but 99.9999999999% of the time it's a none issue. Allmost everyone has DCOM errors in eventviewer since the day of Windows XP.
that is the error which crashes the games. I just want 1 good test to just see and test my computer but I can't get any solid test program. 3dmark, furmark, aida64. they don't give me results what I need to test my pc. do you know any better test?