Question Game recommendations after Cyberpunk 2077

Hi all,

So I've completed one playthrough of Cyberpunk 2077 and will hold off for a few months until i revisit. I'm looking for my next game and looking for any recommendations you guys might have?

Before Cyberpunk i played Kingdom come: Deliverance and looking for something similar to the two games. Good story would be a must, with open world and choices matter optional extras.

I've looked at a ton of games, but interested to hear from people who have played the actual games.

Thanks in Advance

Zloth

Community Contributor
Well, if you haven't played the Witcher series, go do that. If you can handle Witcher 1's old graphics, start there and play all the way through. If not, you can start with Witcher 3 and still have a ton of fun.

Mad Max is a good, open world with a reasonably good story (if you like Mad Max stories). Plus its only $20 even at full price. I'm not sure choices matter much, though.

Yakuza 0 has a great story. I guess its open world even though the world only consists of a few blocks in a pair of cities. I don't think choices mattered but maybe they did?

The ancient Final Fantasy 7 had one of the best stories I've seen. It becomes open world after the first, oh, 10-20 hours of play. Choices matter to some side stuff but not the main story. The first episode of a remake should be showing up in a few months, COVID willing. Or play now and use mods to make it look a little better.

Another old one (but not as old as FF7) would be Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines was a good one, though I don't think its more of an open city same as Yakuza 0.

Dragon Age: Origins has a good story but it isn't open world, really. Dragon Age: Inquisition has a more open world but the story isn't as good. (I may be biased. Bull dumped me and it left a scar. ;))

Oh, and Mass Effect will be re-releasing in the Spring with all 3 games and DLC. (I missed most of the DLC so I might go for that one myself.)

Reactions: WesternBulldog
Jan 22, 2021
Visit site
Well... I've searched and played different types of games, but everyone has their own interests. There are several gaming sites. Probably you can search for the game you looking for. Still, I would suggest some names
GOD EATER 3 PC Full Version, Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year edition, Left 4 Dead, Injustice, several types of game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WesternBulldog

TRENDING THREADS