Question G305 vs mamba elite

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
So I’m going to upgrade my mouse to a wireless one and I’m on a tight budget of under 100 dollars. I’m planning on getting either a g305 or the mamba wireless. Which one is the better mouse?

I'll stay away from the Razer branded mouse and their ilk, since the brand is known to have pretty much all their stuff fail spectacularly as soon as your warranty expires or when it's about to expire. Software implementation is usually half baked.

You can't go wrong with Logitech's offering. Out of curiosity, are you open to other brand suggestions?

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
The G305 looks pretty solid (most Logitech products are), but I have to strongly recommend against a mouse that uses replaceable alkaline batteries. That mouse also does not appear to feature any ability to connect with a cable. This is something I look for on ANY wireless mouse that crosses my radar, after having laid several mice to rest simply because of the cable failing, and nothing else. What I mean to say is, I'd rather buy a wireless mouse that I can replace the cable on than a wired one that I can not.

The Mamba provides this functionality, but at a cost of $20 more than the Corsair Ironclaw, and with a couple less buttons. At this point it sort of just boils down to personal preference, but if I had to choose between the Mamba and the Ironclaw, I'd go with the Ironclaw.

If you are willing to drop that much coin on a mouse it might be worth waiting for a sale on the Basilisk Ultimate. I'm wondering if Corsair will come up with something to directly compete with that product.

TRENDING THREADS