FPS Reduction during Raids

Sep 12, 2024
Visit site
Good morning,

I am having some issues with FPS during World of Warcraft Classic raids.

I have an AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.50 GHz with 16 GB of RAM, and a RTX 3060. Based on the NVIDIA GeForce Experience settings I run on High graphics at around 160+ fps while solo. However during raids (40 people) on most fights, my FPS can drop to 5-6.

When I turn down the settings, I can't see harmful spells on the ground and things like weapon glow.

Any thoughts are appreciated,

Thank you!

Good morning,

I am having some issues with FPS during World of Warcraft Classic raids.

I have an AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.50 GHz with 16 GB of RAM, and a RTX 3060. Based on the NVIDIA GeForce Experience settings I run on High graphics at around 160+ fps while solo. However during raids (40 people) on most fights, my FPS can drop to 5-6.

When I turn down the settings, I can't see harmful spells on the ground and things like weapon glow.

Any thoughts are appreciated,

Thank you!
Looking at your specs I would say the cpu could very well be a bottleneck.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Now, Blizzard might have fixet problems here and there but i remember "Gather around kids! It is storry time" (well :p) Back in the day this was a known problem with WoW. The game had a tendency to have like 2 different system requirements(unofficially ofc), 1 for just minor groups and solo play, and one for Raids and hanging around in major cities. Even people with high end specs could see their FPS drop significantly in raids and high pop areas. Now it shouldn't be much of an issue these days but i would look at some of the answers above.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts