Find a old pc game

Nov 11, 2023
Visit site
Please find a old pc game.....
There are 2 castle on the mountain in this game. Soldiers come out of the castle or cut trees and go to their castle to get points. With one point they buy soldiers, horses, archers to attack.
Please help, I searched everywhere for this game but I couldn't find it.

Zloth

Community Contributor
1. How old is "old"? For a teenager, 5 years ago is pretty old. For somebody in their sixties, it would have to be more like 20 years.

2. Is the game 2D or 3D? Did you play it in a browser?

3. What kind of control did you have when the soldiers attacked? Were you controlling individual soldiers or just telling the soldiers to go.

Nov 11, 2023
Visit site
1. How old is "old"? For a teenager, 5 years ago is pretty old. For somebody in their sixties, it would have to be more like 20 years.

2. Is the game 2D or 3D? Did you play it in a browser?

3. What kind of control did you have when the soldiers attacked? Were you controlling individual soldiers or just telling the soldiers to go.
According to me, I played this game about 5-7 years ago.
Or that game was in 2D. And the game is downloaded in my pc
According to the points, we have to send our soldiers or they will damage the other castle. The other castle can also send its soldiers and stop our soldiers.
If we send foot soldiers and they send horse soldiers, their soldiers kill our soldiers and damage our castle.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS