Final Fantasy 7 Remake for pc

Zloth

Community Contributor
I've been waiting for this, too.

What we know is that it will be released for PC after it has been exclusive on PlayStation for one year. We don't know if it will come out one year and one hour after showing up on PS or some months after that. Heck, maybe they will wait for all the episodes to release then give it to us as one big collection with a whole bunch of enhancements and hooks for mod support. (But probably not.)

Also, will there be a PS5 special version? If there is, will the PC be getting that version instead of the PS4 one?

JSimenhoff

Community Manager
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
Hi all.

Do you know if FF7 Remake will be released on pc once the PS exclusive will be over next March? I'm really eager to play this game but I wanna avoid purchasing a PS5 just for one game: nevertheless, it's what I might do if the game won't be released on pc.
There hasn't been any official news released about this, but I would imagine that the remake will eventually be released for the PC as some kind of ultimate bundle edition, much like they did with Final Fantasy XV. Unfortunately this means that we'll be waiting quite some time for the PC version of Final Fantasy VII Remake. I believe Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition came out roughly 2 years after the PS4 release.

As a huge fan of Final Fantasy VII, I feel your pain 😭

Zloth

Community Contributor
Not from the remake but this was sure a shock to see in the parade of trailers from the video game awards...
full

What WAS relevant was that FF7 Remake won the best narrative award!

Suppose i should bump this thread due to a leak from a few weeks back mentioning FF7R on an Epic Games database. Earliest we'll be able to hear from this would likely be December due to Sony's exclusivity renewal, though if i'm being realistic, it'll probably be longer because Square-Enix likely has other projects that take higher priority than accepting a bribe from Tim Sweeney.

Jul 5, 2021
Visit site
Hi all.

Do you know if FF7 Remake will be released on pc once the PS exclusive will be over next March? I'm really eager to play this game but I wanna avoid purchasing a PS5 just for one game: nevertheless, it's what I might do if the game won't be released on pc.
maybe it's a waste for just one game, but if you're happy with it and also have its own advantages maybe it's much better

Reactions: Sipagasi

TRENDING THREADS