Final Fantasy 7 Remake for pc

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
@Sarafan - Dark Souls. We're going to be hearing about that petition for decades to come as proof petitions work.
Only reason why Square-Enix is still making PC games is due to a contractual obligation with Epic Games.
Strange thing to say a few days after they release the new collection of Final Fantasy games on Steam. They've got exactly 0 final fantasy games, in any form, in the Epic games store.

Sep 21, 2020
i never played these games, i never had a play station. It looks like a solid re-release though. But from the looks of it, this looks like the kinda game that would work wonderfully on that new steam deck. If i was a kid and i had one of those and a FF pack under the tree i thnk i would of lost my mind more than i did when i found a coleco with smurfs adventure! :p

Jan 23, 2020
i never played these games, i never had a play station. It looks like a solid re-release though. But from the looks of it, this looks like the kinda game that would work wonderfully on that new steam deck. If i was a kid and i had one of those and a FF pack under the tree i thnk i would of lost my mind more than i did when i found a coleco with smurfs adventure! :p
Well, we need to first know if it's heading to Steam or if it's gonna be locked down to the Epic Games Store like Kingdom Hearts III and NEO: The World Ends With You. The second step is for Valve to test the game through Proton.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS