Far Cry 6 releases 2021-October-07

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2021
Visit site
If I’m being honest, I’ve heard a lot of mixed things about this game but like someone said FC3-5 went from horrid-okay-decent and I hope they kill it but I have mixed emotions based on a couple videos I’ve watched but they’re both a must see for sure. Also, I’m sure if other people have mixed emotions as well.

PC version of Far Cry 6 will also support … multi-monitor setups

YESS! I might break my Patient Gamer rule and save up for this, if the multi-monitor is a seriously good implementation. I've been highly disappointed that more games didn't follow after my first taste of multi-mon in the 00s.

Min specs aren't bad, I could hit the lowest, maybe 2nd-lowest:
Lowest
1080p, 30 FPS, DirectX Raytracing Off
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz or Intel i5-4460 3.2GHz
GPU: AMD RX 460 4GB or Nvidia GTX 960 4GB
RAM: 8GB (Dual-channel mode)
Storage: 60GB HDD (SSD Recommended)

Reactions: Pifanjr
Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
In my opinion, the best part of far cry is part 3, but I, like many other connoisseurs of this series of games, am waiting for part 6 as it has been done for quite a long time and there is a chance to play something

Currently pre-loading FC6 right now. I wouldn't be a day one buyer, but I got the game free with my Ryzen CPU, so can't argue with that. The reviews seem solid so far; like it's overall a good game but very familiar. I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment out of it even if I don't find it stellar.

It's here, so thread closed—thanks to all who contributed :)

Share your playing experiences here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS