FALL GUYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Was debating which category to put this under and I finally decided on "Casual".

Who's tried Fall Guys? What's your favorite "episode"? What's your favorite costume / aesthetic? What's your least favorite episode? Have you experienced any bugs / server issues / cheaters? Have you won? More than once?

Tried it for just under 2 hours and while I had fun playing it, I highly doubt it is the kind of game I would play for hours upon hours. It is more of a weekend party game to play once in a while. My favorite area would be the Hexagon and the one with the walls going up and down and where you have to slide down a slippery slope at the end. I did not experience any bugs and my best placement was 2nd place.

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Yes, I’ve really enjoyed the game and the Fall Guys twitter posts!

I’ve won four times now and I’ve been saving my crowns to get a good skin, hoping the Jacket outfit from Hotline Miami comes back into rotation!

I’ve really grown to love all the episodes but definitely am bummed out when I get put on the team with less players in Fall Ball.

I’ve had lots of games with hackers as well, sometimes with more than one! Really hoping they can figure out a good way to negate the hacking now that they’ve gotten so many people playing!

Reactions: bh3bh3
Yes, I’ve really enjoyed the game and the Fall Guys twitter posts!

I’ve won four times now and I’ve been saving my crowns to get a good skin, hoping the Jacket outfit from Hotline Miami comes back into rotation!

I’ve really grown to love all the episodes but definitely am bummed out when I get put on the team with less players in Fall Ball.

I’ve had lots of games with hackers as well, sometimes with more than one! Really hoping they can figure out a good way to negate the hacking now that they’ve gotten so many people playing!
Good for you. Haven't won yet but will try hard to get the win =)

Reactions: McStabStab
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm enjoying the game a lot. Me and my friend have been playing but the other day was the first time we grouped together and we both managed to each get our first win. That made the win even better in my opinion.

I like the Dragon costume but don't have it yet.

I really enjoy quite a decent amount of episodes. I think my favorite is a toss up between Fall Mountain and Dizzy Heights.

I think my least favorite episode is a tie between Fall Ball and Hoarders. I'm not the best with controlling the ball but it really sucks when you have less players than the other team or the players on your team suck worse than you do. lol I don't have Rock N' Roll but sometimes I just shake my head as you see teammates rush past the ball to try to stop the other team and you and only a few players are there to push your ball making it roll very slow and basically losing every time.

As far as cheaters I unfortunately experienced it two times, which cost me the win both times. I was leading in both games at Fall Mountain, no one in front of me and about to win and then all of a sudden the game ended and I was eliminated. It really sucks to lose to a cheater but to lose back to back games the same way sucks even more. I hope the devs take care of this sooner than later.

Reactions: Pifanjr and Frindis
Status
Not open for further replies.