external hard drive question

Jun 17, 2021
Visit site
hi could i ask at here as i got a 1tb hard drive usb coming, just to have that extra space available yeah. i got a lot of thing's saved on one of those travel 8gb usb dongle, could i bring that data over to the 1tb external hard drive? i think it should work if both devices are connected to pc and then copy anything over to the external hard drive. from what i heard these hard drives will work if you connect it to your ps4 or xbox and it will not need any formatting and you can view any of your saved things on your ps4 aswel.

I don't see why you couldn't transfer the stuff over. Should work fine.

I don't know much about Xbox and PS4, but when I was buying an external SSD, I saw a lot of people talking about using it on their consoles to store games. Not sure about viewing "things". Are you talking image files? Videos? I should think that would work, but I don't know for sure.

Jun 17, 2021
Visit site
thanks i'll give it a go, yeah i got lot's of videos, music, photos etc.. on the the 8gb dongle and nearly running out of space on that now. yeah i did hear that ps4 players could copy their saved data to the external hard drive and the ps4 will recognise and read it all ok. i've never had one of these hard drives before so it's all new to me, it was £35 for the 1tb version, you can pay more and get more space but the 1tb will suit me fine i think.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS