Giveaway Enter to Win This Seriously Rare PC Case!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
If I was in a post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding, the first thing I want delivered would be a basic survival kit. A basic survival kit would provide the tools and medical equipment to survive in the outside world. I can use it to get food, water, and build a shelter against the elements.

Apr 29, 2021
Visit site
Stranded I would ask for... A console loaded with the game death stranding. From there I would enter the game where I'm standing of course and co-op my own journey 💪😎.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
A supercomputer that could run every single game ever released at 8K60FPS or even more, then I would spend the rest of my life trying to finish the games I always wanted to... And also replaying some classics.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

I'd request a monthly Subscription to PCGamer magazine so I could stay up to date on all the post-apocalyptic gaming news.

Jun 26, 2021
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

Definitely a gaming PC, got to have something to do whilst the world falls apart round you

Jun 26, 2021
Visit site

A battery that can directly charge itself via renewable energy and which has all the outlet ports I could need.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
The first thing I'd want delivered to me would be some of that sweet, sweet Monster Energy drink that seems to be the only beverage to have survived the collapse of civilization, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS