Giveaway Enter to Win This Seriously Rare PC Case!

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

Definitely one of the suits that gives the best protection and probably a reliable weapon and ammo, lots of ammo.

Jun 26, 2021
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

The man himself, Hideo Kojima, so we could talk about Low Roar, shoegaze, and other music we both love

Jun 27, 2021
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

A nice, cold, beer.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
A quality multitool, Leatherman for example.
The rest I would probably manage or engineer, but without tools that would most likely
prove to be extremely difficult.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

A mint condition pizza

Jul 17, 2020
Visit site
If I was stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding the first thing I would want delivered to me would be a comfortable pair of hiking shoes. Have you seen how much walking Sam does, his feet must get so sore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS