Giveaway Enter to Win This Seriously Rare PC Case!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without question, an odradek. Yes, I could request a B.B., but without the odradek to interpret the signals, I wouldn't have a chance outside my bunker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 21, 2021
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you? "

That's a simple one: A pizza...

Jun 26, 2021
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

A tamed Thylacoleo! These bad boys can run fast, are super strong, and can climb those steep cliffs a bike can't! Plus, they can eat all the baddies for me! A Thyla for sure :)

Jun 26, 2021
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

I'd keep it simple with just a colouring book and a pack of pens. You'd be surprised how fast time flies when your focused in on doing that.

Jun 26, 2021
Visit site

I would want the best hydraulic legs available so I can get to the point where I can find a motorbike as fast as possible and carry a lot of stuff I find with me along the way.

Jun 26, 2021
Visit site

Probably some semi-decent instant coffee. Or a full battery powered set to make the real stuff. Plus the coffee of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts