Giveaway Enter to Win This Seriously Rare PC Case!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you? "

The entire Star Trek series from ToS to whatever they have these days.

Oct 22, 2020
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

Crisps. Definitely crisps.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

Norman Reedus bringing all the sushi!

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

Chiral Printer with Sam delivering (Q-pid included). Who needs a specific item when the chiral printer can print anything that is on the network?

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site

Hmmm... assuming that I will get cellular/internet connection, then I will have my smartphone delivered to me :)

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site

- a robot companion that have weapons and infinite ammo with animal hunting function that can also turn into a gaming pc to play when im bored(preferably with rtx 3090)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I think the first thing I would want delivered to me is an toad, for if I have learned anything from finishing Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep off today toads are considered extinct and to have such a rare creature worth millions in the post apocalyptic world would be most pleasant.

Serious answer, bao buns would be chill.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

I think I need a smart phone with cell reception and clean water.

May 19, 2020
Visit site
A survival handbook that would give me vital information I need to survive. To quote a storekeeper from Fallout 3, Moira Brown, “Try not to die!” She wrote such a guide to help one survive., and a similar item in Death Stranding would be critical to the mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS