Giveaway Enter to Win This Seriously Rare PC Case!

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
Survival tools, consisting of:

a 1 1/4 hatchet with wood handle, an engineers/drilling hammer, a non-folding knife with sheath, a second double-edged boot knife (trust me, there are many uses for a short double edged blade), five lengths of rope, a tarp, and a large, heavy, waterproofed canvas cloth. If possible, additional items would be 50 count half inch steel ball bearings, and 3 ten foot lengths of elastic tubing.

You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

A nice bottle of beer. A crate of beer would be better because I could sup it and wonder how to survive in Hideo Kojima's weird world.

Dec 14, 2020
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

Nothing but the sweet aroma of coffee and somewhere to watch Blade Runner. When the world has gone under, the small pleasures still remain, I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS