Giveaway Enter to Win This Seriously Rare PC Case!

Page 14 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

hummm, a won lotery paper ahaha

May 29, 2020
Visit site
A single huge all weather resistant backpack loaded with MRE, tons of ammo, a silenced-PMM (for them sneaky kills) and a small plastic shovel (for digging holes when nature calls).
I'm gonna keep a special place empty in my backpack for any book that I can find along the way so I can read it when I have time. Gotta have some entertainment after all even if the world's ending o///o

May 3, 2020
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

I want a extra large pizza with extra cheese and add some bacon and more bacon then pepperoni and ham and more cheese and a cold glass of coke

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

Duct tape! Never underestimate the power of duct tape!!!! (well assuming that you have something to cut the duct tape lol)

May 3, 2020
Visit site

Any 30 series GPU to put in my fancy death stranding case even though that would be paradoxical to the death stranding universe that i would be in, but hey,

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

My computer obviously. I can hold all life.

Nov 20, 2020
Visit site

Some kind of solar-powered electric helicopter. Cut out all that walking through dangerous areas, jumping over gorges, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS