Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 60 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
Wow never heard of this game before now. It looks like great fun. I was looking around trying to find out about the weapons and what nots and the magnetic repulser sounds cool but then I saw the Sentinel Wing 1 Tier 3 and said that is most certainly looks like a Cylon Raider from BSG. Cruising through more material and comments in this thread about the annihilator virus to destroy enemy ships? It is BattleStar Galactica. I can't wait to play!

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the annihilator because I've always loved weapons that spread from one enemy to a larger group, it makes dealing with groups much more manageable.

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Seeing a modified version of the Cloak device would be awesome. Being able to temporarily get out of fights when they escalate out of control would be helpful, and emphasizes the tactical aspects of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS