Enter To Win A Razer Prize Pack from Iceflake & Paradox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mknott

Staff member
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED FOR SUBMISSIONS!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!
zLT5yG1.jpg

PC Gamer is very excited to host Iceflake, creators of Surviving The Aftermath this week and you can join the AMA here to ask the Iceflake team any burning questions you might have! We also have a deep dive into how a passionate community has driven that development and what the future holds here.

To celebrate Surviving The Aftermath landing on Steam on Thursday 22nd October, Iceflake have provided us with a bevy of prizes just waiting to be claimed by an industrious survivor.

We have 100 Surviving The Aftermath Steam Keys to give away alongside a supply cache full of Razer peripherals. After all, if you’re going to be gaming during the end of the world, you may as well do it in style.

Giveaway -

1 Grand Prize Package

• Razer Black Shark Headset
  • Razer Death Adder Mouse
  • Razer Black Widow Keyboard
  • Goliathus Chroma Mouse Mat
  • 1 Steam Surviving the Aftermath key.

100 Surviving The Aftermath Steam Keys

How to Enter

• Sign in to the PC Gamer forums or create a forum account.
  • Comment in this thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us HOW WOULD YOU SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE? Be as creative or realistic as you’d like!
  • Sign your username in our giveaway widget linked here to confirm your entry. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
  • You can only enter once and only comments on this thread qualify. The giveaway runs until 11:59 PM ET on October 31st, 2020. After the deadline to enter, we’ll randomly select the winner and announce in the entry widget.

If you’re the winner, we'll reach out to you via email for your shipping information. If you don't reply to our message with your shipping address within 5 business days, we'll move on to the next winner, so keep an eye on your inbox!

What are you waiting for? Get your entries in now!

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020
Visit site
Hmm.. At first, I might scrapping for food and looking for a shelter isolated from others. And eventually I will try to make a colony and rebuild some of the social systems to work with other survivors for next generation of people.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I live nearby a lake that has a small island in the middle. So I would try to reach that by 'borrowing' a rowing boat. But before that I would loot for food cans and ideally some plants that I could cultivate on the island. I don't expect it to be too violent at first. And hopefully, invader is not my neighbour.

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
I would totally survive the apocalypse - at least the first few minutes! Who knows, maybe I would even last a whole hour before going down to whatever managed to cross me.

Altho considering I am living at the edge of the world (aka super small village), maybe all the trouble would go around my place and I would just wonder why electricity is down.

Reactions: NDLien Chipo
Oct 19, 2020
Visit site
I'd go over to my neighbours house since it's a top a hill and has good all round visibility. Fortify the place. Set up a water tank. Go loot the hardware down the road for solar panels. Start a vegetable garden!

Oct 19, 2020
Visit site
I would find a local Walmart or convenience store to board up that way I would have food to survive on and shelter. I would then work on getting a renewable source of food, water, and energy up and going.

Zim

Sep 24, 2020
Visit site
Play Surviving the aftermath and only ponder the apocalypse if working for an emergency service/"and once off for entering a competition to win Surviving the aftermath"

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
(Sorry if my English is not very well :sneaky:)

I'm live in the last Human colony of the Universe, On Mars. There are no communications from Earth since various months.

The rocket is ready to land on the Earth!
The martians are ready to recolonize the Earth.

This is a new start for the Humanity and the last chance to survive, there are a lot of work to rebuild our society!

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site
Bolt the doors and severely protect the internet line coming into the building. Fill the house with supplies in terms of snacks.
Pop the computer on and wait for all of it to blow over?

Would definitely have time to blog and follow some other pursuits, why not grow during an Apocalypse? :)

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
I would barricade myself in a high rise building & salvage as many agricultural cultivation supplies. I would grow vegetables & hydro high strand marijuana vertically on each floor. Get smoked up and only move by night...HIGH af with kush buds loaded in backpack as form of currency/exchange,Fresh vegetables too. Agricultural tools for melee attacks. Upgraded Pitchfork weapon of choice wrapped in razor wire. Finally, try & find the baddest woman in need of a good man & some good weed.

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I would bury some sea containers in the middle of a forest to be used as hidden gardens using LED lights and solar panels, but skybike you say, wont the solar panels give it away, yes but they will be far from the site, using a long buried cable to connect them, with several other decoy cables going in different directions to throw off anyone searching for it. Overall it would be a pretty pooey existence and hopefully these plans will remain hypothetical lol. gl all

Aug 4, 2020
Visit site
I recently started playing Minecraft... so I guess I will start with chopping trees. I will eventually upgrade to building a house with a bed in it, preferable near a pond so that I can farm wheat as well for food. And stay like that forever.

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I'm not sure what i would do in an apocalypse... i'm only sure of one thing, i need to get some solar panels so i can still play my pc games (And a UPS so i don't run out of energy without saving)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS