Enter To Win A Razer Prize Pack from Iceflake & Paradox!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
%C2%BFCu%C3%A1nto-tiempo-estuvo-Negan-con-Alpha-and-the-Whisperers-en.jpeg

I do the same, like this guy. ♥

I have a friend in the navy, so I would probably contact him for a job on a fleet. I would not care what I did, as long as I could stay miles away from the main island. Zombies can't swim and as long as the virus is not airborne and the military security is top-notch, It would be one of the safer places to stay.

• Love
Reactions: Lutfij
Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I would just lock up my house and windows, build a moat around the house with alligators in it so I can feed them any intruders. As Long as I have my pc... profit!

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
I would look for a long big tree branch to club any zombies and find shelter where can hide and have room to store. Head to nearest supermarket to do some grocery shopping. Look for flashlight, radio, batteries, and anything to keep warm. Repeat for next day.

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
The best to survive would be:
Keep informed...
Stay at home. ...
Know your environment. ...
Keep your pantry full. ...
Invest in a generator. ...
Do you know where the nearest hospital is? ...
And if all else fails ... ...
We are all going to die!

• Haha
Reactions: Frindis
Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I would survive the apocalypse, by making my way to the predicted epicentre of our imminent catastrophe as soon as the signs became apparent. Secure in the knowledge that our distant descendants will have one day invented time travel, and been irresistibly drawn back from the far future to observe such a seminal event in their ancestor's history. Scanning the crowds for the person wearing strangely shiny fabric and unusual headgear, I would neutralise him with a non-lethal throw, and force him to take me back to his time capsule. Using my singular powers of persuasion and the offer of my services in a modestly paid position as a historical exhibit, I would convince him to take me to this happy future, departing mere seconds before the end of the world as we know it/knew it. Thus bypassing the next ten thousands years of environmental and economic ruin.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2020
Visit site
I’d probably build a network of settlements across what was once my home city and then after 6-8 years I’d realise I forgot to look for Shaun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS