Enter November's EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset giveaway from SpecialEffect!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2020
Visit site
Charities like this are amazing. My brother in-law, was blind but wanted to experience gaming. We where always on the search for games he could play, there where always rumors of a new game that would focus on sound but we never found one. As gamers we should help others find the same joy in the hobby we have and sound is a great place to start, kudos to EPOS for helping to lead the charge.

Nov 16, 2020
Visit site
I remember watching the news one evening and one of the last stories of the broadcast was about the Special Effects charity. I was so proud to see what the gaming community was doing to spread love and the enjoyment of video games to our disabled brothers and sisters. A huge shout-out to the member's of SpecialEffect, you guys are doing an incredible jobs.

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
I can't imagine what it's like for someone with a disability to be left out of playing a game or doing something they enjoy so it's great that a company like Special effect is trying to bridge the gap for those differently abled but similarly passionate as anyone else.

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
I did not know about SpecialEffect until now. I am glad such a charity exists - everyone deserves the amazing experience of being immersed in a good video game, and SpecialEffect is working to remove a prevalent gaming barrier and bring this experience to all.

Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
I'm glad that developers are making their games more inclusive for people with disabilities.
SpecialEffect is a wonderful charity for paving the way to a more open, inclusive, gaming world of tomorrow.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
this is cool! so many people will have the chance to get awesome christmas ^_^ thank you very much for this awesome charity event! and hope you wil continue this awesome charity! more power!

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
They have my greatest respect, doing all this to allow others to enjoy the same games we do and surmounting the difficulties between to make it come true is well worthy of my admiration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS