Enter November's EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset giveaway from SpecialEffect!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
This is a great way to help more people to get into gaming. I once met a guy who'd lost all function in his left hand so he was playing with just a mouse. It still amazes me that he was such an amazing and skilled player even though he was only playing with one hand.

Keep up the good work

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
The joy of gaming should be shared with as many people as possible! Thank you SpecialEffect for helping bring it to those for whom the standard interface is difficult!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
An inspiring charity indeed. Keep up the good work. I would be interesting to see if there are any other areas they could expand into, would it be possible with tabletop games?

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I think lot of people don't realize that gaming can be the temporary escape that others might need from the pain/trauma in their lives. I believe that this is a charity that truly allows others to escape into a fantasy world, where they can be themselves, and where disabilities don't hold them back.

Nov 12, 2020
Visit site
I've worked in recreational therapy, so I see the value in making the fun of gaming accessible to everything, so I love SpecialEffects cause!

Nov 16, 2020
Visit site
It is a really special and good cause to be with Special Effects, I've known about them for a long time and it definitely is heartwarming what they do, I also hope that you guys can with time evolve and support other smaller causes, thank you!

Nov 16, 2020
Visit site
This is such a great charity. to bring joy into these people's lives is really fulfilling and I'd love to see you expand this initiatives all over the world. Everybody needs to feel the rush of gaming that only gamers can really explain. At least just once. The guys at special effect are giving so much hope and its no small feat they are changing the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS