Giveaway Enter here to win a free Starter Pack or Master Pack for Spellbreak!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
One thing I really want in this game is some PvE modes. Like a story mode or maybe one day expanding to an mmorpg. The combat in this game would be amazing with pve like fighting bosses with 10 other people.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
It's a really fun game, however I would like to see more game modes, and maybe even a battle pass. However, hopefully it doesn't become pay to win. Thank you!

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I love this game have played it since pre alpha my favorite part of it is the combat system it's so much fun just using dash and dashing around in fights, personally I'd like to see more runes

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My favorite part of the game is the different combos of spells that always keep you on your toes, which also encourages you to experiment with different gauntlets to find new effects. This game will have a long life, I know it!

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I would love to get a in dept training guide for all the gauntlets and runes and best way to optimize in during game play.

Also, more items during the daily shop reset.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I really love how movement based the game is, placement is key! I would love to see an arena move 2v2, 3v3 kinda thing, and a Plant gauntlet!

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Spellbreak brings something new to the pretty stale BR game pool and playing with spells instead of weapons feels really great and refreshing .

Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
I'd would love a water gauntlet and way more runes to be added. What I love about the game? The fantasy/rpg theme and the movement aspects of the game.

Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
I think the gameplay idea of combining different elemental spells is a great concept. Looking forward to see whether they add new elements in the future.

Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
I honestly love the mechanics of the game projectile based games are really fun and I hope they add more gauntlets like maybe a water gauntlet but over all the games amazing !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS