Giveaway Enter here to win a free Starter Pack or Master Pack for Spellbreak!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing since Alpha, and my favorite part is the satisfaction of the combat. It's hard to find popular pvp games that focus on movement and fighting with projectiles instead of just aiming and hitscan bullets. With all of the gauntlets in SpellBreak you have to lead your shots and predict the enemy's movement to hit them directly with anything, it's all or nothing when it comes to the attacks. Reading your opponent's movement, shooting a fireball, and having the guy run right into it is satisfying. It feels much more rewarding to improve at than other games.

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
I've been loving the game! Super fun to stream I really like the fact that different spell types blend into one another to create new effects. A feature I would like to see is when you ping a location during your portal entry. That ping have colored arrows on the right or left side of your squad mates screen showing which direction the have to turn in order to find your ping more easily.

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
I saw this game on reddit one day, and it instantly grabbed my attention, especially the part where I could combine spells, like fire and toxic, to make green fire. It's really unique.

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi, really enjoying the game so far. One thing I would like added is a ffa arena mode with respawns and armor/ health scattered around the map.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to see a serious practice range/tutorial with moving targets, option to spawn bots, swapping main gauntlet and control over cooldowns. I love how unique every weapon projectiles are, but it's hard to get used to them

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I like the spell-slinging action and the skill and the devs are super chill people.

I'd like to see things like new gauntlets and rune choices, but overall it looks super sick and i can't wait for what they have in store for us in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS