ELEX 2

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Wow, that was rough. This game started out really fun. Chasing those Berserkers and exploring the world when most everything could kill me was excellent - classic Piranha Bytes! But, as it went on, it slowly got worse and worse. By the end, the lore was a complete mess, dialog responses often didn't make sense, and exposition dumps were all over the place. (Why even do an exposition dump when your lore is nonsense!? At least when Hojimo does it, the answers make some sort of sense.)

Even the final boss fight was a joke. Its health bar had so many HP that I wasn't sure if it even had health or if I was going to have to pull a series of three levers or some such to make it vulnerable. Then I found that shooting it with the spike gun makes it stumble and, by the time it gets back up, the gun is reloaded. I sat still and simply pushed my mouse button a few dozen times until the credits rolled.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts