Question COD COLDWAR AND MY LAPTOP

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
Ok so here is my whole rant. I bought this laptop a month ago because mine stopped working. I ran to best buy had about an hour to get one bought so I could get logged into work. I thought spending $1300 meant I could pretty much do anything on it. I dont normally game on pc's. I'm cod cold war fan on ps4 so I thought I would try it on my new laptop. It won't work. It installed but won't get past the online connection screen and error codes come up. A driver error code. I have watched YouTube after YouTube and ran things and deleted things and adjusted settings and....NOTHING. Is my laptop even compatible for cod?

HP - ENVY 17.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 12GB Memory - 512GB SSD + 32GB Intel Optane - Natural Silver

If it is compatible how do I fix this? I am even willing to pay for services for someone to fix this but have no idea where to turn. I even thought why not exchange it and get an actual gaming laptop but as of 5 days ago I no longer can return.

Please help!

Assuming your graphics card meets the requirements, looks to me like you should be able to run it.
Go here and see what it tells you:

If that looks ok, take a screenshot of the error message(s) so we can get an idea of what's happening.

Please also link to the exact model you bought—there seem to be quite a few variations.

Note on site: Don't believe it if it says your GPU drivers are out of date - its lying. The link leads to Driver Booster site which also lies about how many old drivers you have and tries to make you buy something you don't need... Driver Booster subscription.

You don't need lying programs dumping the wrong drivers on your PC under the guise of "Helping"

It tells me my GPU drivers are 9 months old. They are only 2 weeks old. Its what made me click link and go NO... not them.

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
Assuming your graphics card meets the requirements, looks to me like you should be able to run it.
Go here and see what it tells you:

If that looks ok, take a screenshot of the error message(s) so we can get an idea of what's happening.

Please also link to the exact model you bought—there seem to be quite a few variations.

Does the Intel Core need to match exact? Sorry im definitely a computer dummy if so than that's why I can't play it.

Processor
11th Gen intel(R) Core(TM)
i7-1165G7 @ 2.80 GHz 1.69 GHz

Installed ram 12.0

TRENDING THREADS