Coconut Monkey Cornerclub

Page 22 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Hmmmm. Well, that would be perfectly understandable if you were trying to do the Pulp Fiction thing. It would just mean that you swapped some parameters somewhere and, instead of editing yourself into the film, the film got edited into your reality. But you say you never actually got started? Hhhhhmmmmm....

I may be in the Matrix. I've been having a lot of odd encounters with people lately. First this woman took a picture of me at the gas station. Then a cashier at Taco Bell called me "beautiful". Then some random woman led me around the frozen food section at the grocery story telling me about all her favorites. And today I had to pick up Guido early and took him for lunch and the waitress kept referring to me in a sultry voice as "my love." Every time she left, Guido broke into laughter.

Either my section of the matrix got a new writer, or my psycho hobo look with the long hair and mottled beard is mesmerizing people. Maybe this is how Charles Manson got so many followers.
Well now you're going to have to post pics...

Well now you're going to have to post pics...
I can never do anything the normal way. I was going to do 'Zed as Santa', but didn't like it, so I made 'Zed murdered by Santa' instead. It's a Halloween special.

Zed-murdered-by-Santa.jpg

For anyone interested in some Monkey Island and SCUMM programming talk. I'm just watching this while posting and that SCUMM language is just insanely cool. Just a few commands and they are able to change Gybrush into Stan as an example.
View: https://youtu.be/ikaqus5_QIg?t=10653
Is SCUMM kind of like the game engine they used for a lot of those old point-and-click games back in the day? I just looked it up, and the MM stands for Maniac Mansion. Pretty cool that Maniac Mansion was the game that started all of that.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Liam Hemsworth to Replace Henry Cavill as The Witcher. Why did they not ask ME!!

Seriously, I think The Witcher Netflix series is dead after this move... We can only speculate why this has happened. I can't exclude the possibility that Cavill didn't like the screenplay. There are people in the team who don't like the books nor the games and probably they want to push the series in some weird direction...

Sarafan

Community Contributor
I'm going to watch it, but it is going to be weird not seeing Cavill and it is not easy shoes to fill. Can't say I have high hopes, but to be honest, after Netflix's latest middle finger to their consumers, I'm not so sure I really care that much if it does crash and burn.

Personally I think that Amazon has a better offer (especially if you include the free games), but this may depend on individual user. As for The Witcher, I still haven't watched the second season. Probably I'll wait until the third one is released and then buy the subscription to watch them. I heard the second season is worse than the first, so I don't have high expectations.