Coconut Monkey Cornerclub

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
@Pifanjr I wish you a relaxing celebration and do save a cookie or two for the forums!;)

Speaking of sweets, I participated in the celebration of some relatives many moons ago. It was a barn wedding and around 80 people were invited. In the proximity of where the wedding was, there was a thing between the larger estates of being better than the other in just about anything. Never understood it, but it is what it is.

So, there were 80 people attending, including myself and of course, this wedding had to have the most cakes ever. As a young teenager, I didn't mind, but holy smokes, cakes were falling from the sky! 50 cakes I counted, 50 cakes for 80 people. I remember just walking around with my jaw dropped on the floor, figuring out how the hell I was supposed to attack this conundrum.

@Pifanjr I wish you a relaxing celebration and do save a cookie or two for the forums!;)

Speaking of sweets, I participated in the celebration of some relatives many moons ago. It was a barn wedding and around 80 people were invited. In the proximity of where the wedding was, there was a thing between the larger estates of being better than the other in just about anything. Never understood it, but it is what it is.

So, there were 80 people attending, including myself and of course, this wedding had to have the most cakes ever. As a young teenager, I didn't mind, but holy smokes, cakes were falling from the sky! 50 cakes I counted, 50 cakes for 80 people. I remember just walking around with my jaw dropped on the floor, figuring out how the hell I was supposed to attack this conundrum.

Honestly, sounds like the correct cake to person ration to me.

I got the SSD and it was even bigger than I asked for, got a 1TB instead of 512GB, so I won't have to worry about running out of space any time soon. I immediately started downloading a bunch of games that I will probably not get around to any time soon.

I also got a new GameCube controller, so now I can hook that up again and see how well my daughter does in, for example, Mario Kart.

I must do a YT search some day—hadn't seen this little 2m gem before:

Monty Python Royal Society For Putting Things On Top of Other Things
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFrdqQZ8FFc
Monty Python was amazing. I was looking for John Cleese in the group, and then he was the one who got up and ended it all.

The other day, I was reading local news about how our city's Breakfast Optimist Club is sponsoring the annual car show on Independence Day. I told my son they're a group of people who can go into the Corner Restaurant and have a very positive outlook that their breakfast is going to be delicious.

My goal in RS3 was to get level 99 in Firemaking. Today I accomplished that task and can now finally uninstall the game OR start the long journey of getting level 99 on something else:dizzy::grimacing::grimacing:.
PnkpTQB.png

COngrats! How long did it take you?
Is that RuneScape, or sth else?

uninstall the game OR start the long journey of getting level 99 on something else
If they have Water Bearing, go for that—it was the highest status civilian job in ancient Egypt. I'm Level 73 for it here at home, and steadily climbing. The spells are easy, and consistently effective:
"Yes Dear"
"At once Dear"
"More ice, Dear?"
Just watch that last one, takes a bit of practice to get the proper inflection in the right place.

Reactions: Pifanjr and Frindis
@Brian Boru It is a fancier-looking version of old Runescape. It took me roughly 1 year of casually logging in from time to time and throwing logs on the fire (how you level the skill up) for roughly an hour each time. "Why?", you might ask. Because you get an awesome cape as a reward, some fireworks in the sky, and your name is mentioned in the chat.

Water board...ops.. bearing sounds like a lot of fun. Might do well since there is a tropical event going on in RS3 now and you can actually build Egyptian sand castles.

"More ice, dear?" Sounds about as dangerous as saying: "No, I don't think you look fat in that dress?" or "Sure, I'll pay the bill" or "I just love how our son has grown to look like his father" or probably the best one: "I just love your natural look" (Told while she wakes up from bed). Women are dangerous, they can spot a white lie from a mile away and even if you think you are telling the truth, they'll convince you otherwise😅 :p

Last edited:
@Frindis stole
Insider trading, had pre-knowledge of closure. Mods, huh?

even if you think you are telling the truth, they'll convince you otherwise
Cos they just don't play fair! You wouldn't believe how long it takes sometimes before SWIMPTO* tells me what I think about something new. How the heck are we to tell the truth if we haven't been told what the truth is?
Waah.
*She Whom I Must Pretend To Obey

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zloth and Frindis
Another TGIF cheers from me! Wish you all a good weekend.

Just finished the last season of The Boys. Not too shabby, even though the last episode felt a bit rushed. Still great though, so can't wait for more! Now I'm awaiting the last episodes from Better Call Saul, which will start on the 11th of July, and end on the 15th of August. Idling a little in Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Rain now, as I need to develop some weapons to have some fun with. The Carl Gustaf 84 mm recoilless rifle is the one I am most looking forward to trying out.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwzg7SYZKF0

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS