Can’t remember the name of a PC game

Jul 18, 2023
Visit site
Hello, everyone! Does anybody know the name for space shooter game where 1. boss is a huge spaceship which collects asteroids, spins them and throws in different directions trying to hit our spaceship?

The 2. boss (as far I remember) is an other spaceship with 2 smaller spaceships (kinda bodyguards) to the left and to the right each. He also uses lasers to destroy our spaceship.

The 3. boss is a huge spaceship which collects 4 smaller spaceships and throws them towards a players spaceship.

I know it’s maybe not that much information but these the only facts that I still remember.

If anyone knows the name of this game it would be great to know how it’s called:)

Sep 17, 2023
Visit site
Hello, everyone! Does anybody know the name for space shooter game where 1. boss is a huge spaceship which collects asteroids, spins them and throws in different directions trying to hit our spaceship?

The 2. boss (as far I remember) is an other spaceship with 2 smaller spaceships (kinda bodyguards) to the left and to the right each. He also uses lasers to destroy our spaceship.

The 3. boss is a huge spaceship which collects 4 smaller spaceships and throws them towards a players spaceship.

I know it’s maybe not that much information but these the only facts that I still remember.

If anyone knows the name of this game it would be great to know how it’s called:)
I don’t know if it’s relevant, but I came across your question and I think I know this game, it’s R-Type Final

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS