Broken PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2022
Visit site
Hello my name is Johhn i am from Moldova. My pc brokes 4 months ago till now i am playing Apex legens for me this game is like my life, i am playing with streamers with 20-50 vierwers because the most known dont want to lose time on me, a lot of players said that i talent in this game and i am an promising player. For playing 5-6 hours per week i am goint to Inthernet Clubs one a saturday.

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from the unhelpful "please hellp me".]

Last edited by a moderator:
My pc brokes 4 months ago till now … My parents dont want to buy me an Pc. I am 17 Y.O and they dont want me to work
The rest we can't help with, but if you supply info per this…
…perhaps we can help fix your PC.

Reactions: Lutfij
Feb 2, 2022
Visit site
You have to learn and trust your parents
of course i trust them i had to get on my Birthday my pc but as usually my dad found how to not buy it , he is my step dad and he is all the time mad at me. I requested an pc with gtx 1660 in my plans was to start train more like 5-10 h per day because i have a lot of free time and start streaming to show my self to others in future i see my self like an pro player

Feb 2, 2022
Visit site
The rest we can't help with, but if you supply info per this…
…perhaps we can help fix your PC.
Thx for reply. My PC just burned out, i tried to fix it.

^
Thx for reply. My PC just burned out, i tried to fix it.
If the option to troubleshoot the system is off the table, then this thread has run it's course.

For the nature of this thread, if you're truly 17 years old, you're the ripe age to get odd jobs or look for opportunities in your neighborhood in order to earn and save for a PC. Work at a cafe, restaurant, eatery, school premises jobs, carry groceries...? Given how things went sideways since the end of 2019 and will continue to be this way until mid-end of 2023, you're better off saving until then and then spend on a gaming system with your savings. Perhaps ask for half the amount of a full PC from your parents after you've saved up the other half. That will show them you're serious about what you want to do.

If you haven't followed the news as of late, inflation is hitting small-mid sized families all over the world, hard, so if you're alive until tomorrow, you can think about gaming.

No offence but you should give some credit to your family who work hard to put a roof over your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS