Yamaha or M-Audio

• Yamaha

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • M-Audio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aug 22, 2021
Visit site
Thinking about investing in Studio monitors for better sound while playing Assassins Creed Valhalla New Extention. Been Using Monitor Headphones but gonna have friends around in the future to play multiplayer games so hoping to get a 2nd opinion from you guys.

The options that I have goes between two different brands
  • Yamaha HS8
  • M-Audio BX8
in My opinion Yamaha is better but it is a little expensive. M-audio is less expensive but does that mean the sound qualitiy will be bad?

Ps. Buying From Online website located in my country know by the name Proaudio

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
ive got a 21 yr old pair of old active numark studio monitor speakers that i can recommend- i know a lot of numarks current equipment is now aimed at the young beginner or very low budget but their higher end budget is still worth a look at,i used mine for bedroom DJing,very bassy with crisp highs as well without any distortion.

if it is only yamaha vs m-audio you really want to compare,id personaly go for the yamaha as they have such a good solid time honored rep,but a lot of that coud come down to just mainstream influence, akin to people raving about technics 1210s right up to present day- when there were far better(but less known) direct drive turntables with higher stop/start torque than the 1210s.

TRENDING THREADS