Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
@Lutfij I am mostly playing solo, so I still need to learn some good strategies for delivering max profits and really get them moneyz rolling in🤑Delivering cargo in a public session can be quite dangerous (bloody MK oppressor griefers!), so I am always happy when I manage to get a solo public session.

• Haha
Reactions: Lutfij

Zloth

Community Contributor
Last ones from Oblivion...

A quest that took place in a painting. (I really liked this quest!)
full

I can't remember now if I modded the night sky in Shivering Islands or if this is how it normally looked, but I sure liked it.
full

Another waterfall in the Shivering Islands.
full

Zloth

Community Contributor
Let's see, where was I... The O's. OK, nothing for Overload. Nothing for Pathfinder Kingmaker. Nothing for Pillars of Eternity. Nothing for Portal. Nothing really for Prey. Definitely nothing for Remember Me... what the heck!? I never knew there was a "pretty screenshot" desert in part of the alphabet! Risen has a few but they're pretty old school...

full

full

Unless you got a new PC, probably not any better. They never patched a thing.
Turns out I never actually tried the game since replacing my graphics card back in September of 2018. Last time I played the game was in April 2018. It actually runs pretty smoothly now. Some infrequent loading hitches, but not bothersome. Looking forward to seeing what else the game has to offer after the first few hours.

Reactions: Zloth

Zloth

Community Contributor
Couple? You have just TWO mods?? I don't think I've known anyone who's stopped at two! Zero yes. A dozen yes. Between those two numbers, though...

I really like that third shot!

Let's see now, Sacrifice... no nice shots. Saints Row... no nice shots. (Some funny videos but not safe for work. At all.) Secret World... oh, nothing! I thought I had more of that game. Oh well, that brings up Skyrim. Warning: chainmail bikinis ahead!

full

full

full

Arvak, the Horse of Many Screenshots (but I'll just post 2)
full

full

TRENDING THREADS