Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 44 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I should give Death Stranding another shake, looks great and I didnt really fall off for any reason.

Might have posted some Control pics here before but heres some newer ones with RT. Its the art design as well that really makes it shine still with a Ray Traced cherry on top. I just click on screenies as I go through so havent hidden the HUD, soz.

rluUH8I.jpg

NUtnLH7.png

qF8IjlV.jpg

w8nzXkp.jpg

uEzLGkp.png

HQtS3vv.png

zb0p7zr.png

dBUQd62.png

Lsxvwc1.png

Didnt see the notification. Theres a lot of fog and particle effects in Control, and also a fair amount of overlaying live video as you enter certain areas and receive message on the hotline. Some of the blurriness might be DLSS, it does that a bit it seems.

Dont know much about composition, filters or anything to do with photography, I just really like the level art design in Control so I was trying to show that off, rather than my own non existent photographic flair. I didnt even register any lens flare, I just ALT Zd all these as I was playing through the game when |I| saw something I liked.

May 13, 2024
Visit site
I should give Death Stranding another shake, looks great and I didnt really fall off for any reason.

Might have posted some Control pics here before but heres some newer ones with RT. Its the art design as well that really makes it shine still with a Ray Traced cherry on top. I just click on screenies as I go through so havent hidden the HUD, soz.

rluUH8I.jpg

NUtnLH7.png

qF8IjlV.jpg

w8nzXkp.jpg

uEzLGkp.png

HQtS3vv.png

zb0p7zr.png

dBUQd62.png

Lsxvwc1.png

I didn't enable RT when I played this a few years ago, as I always favor FPS. But damn, these shots look way better than what I remember seeing! I'm looking forward to a replay with RT now that I've upgraded my rig. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

I didn't enable RT when I played this a few years ago, as I always favor FPS. But damn, these shots look way better than what I remember seeing! I'm looking forward to a replay with RT now that I've upgraded my rig. Thanks for sharing. :cool:
I did the same, my old card was a Radeon 5700XT, performed pretty well without RT and looked great but wanted to go through it again with all the bells and whistles.

Robocop looks awesome, lumen does look great there.

Zloth

Community Contributor
There's a paintjob in X4 that can only be accessed via mods. It's a bit weird in that it reflects the color of the sector of space that you're in. Except that isn't the actual predominant color - it's the color that works best for development... or something. OK, I don't know what the frak it is, but the end result is that I never quite know what my ship will look like when I take it to a new sector. I love it!

Here's a sample of a few of them in a short video:
View: https://youtu.be/Rru2cu_5u04

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jun 11, 2024
Visit site
ELEX 2

full

Yep, that's ELEX graphics!

full

Alien Sunrise (the sun rises in the SSW on this world)

full

Efficiency is mandatory! (Actually, after this scene, I don't think it was ever mentioned again.)

full

Berserker's globe in the fort.

full

Is that Duke Nuke'm??
Hah, didnt know ELEX had a Duke Nukem easter egg, that's awesome :D

Reactions: Zloth

Zloth

Community Contributor
Horizon: Forbidden West (I finally stopped playing long enough to get some screenshots together)

full

Considering how she climbed all over this cave, I think her name must be Aloy Croft.

full

This world is BIG.
full

VERY BIG! Not only can you get to that mountain in the far distance a little to Aloy's right, but I also don't think you can quite see the west coastline from them. And I'm taking this shot after travelling almost halfway to the coast!

full

Cauldrons are back!

Reactions: Brian Boru